GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - Game 2 8:00PM 5/5 TNT

Nicomo

I still see us fumbling some pucks and looking a little unsure what to do when we have the puck.  Leads to some bad turnovers and odd man rushes which is what led to some of our losses during the regular season.  When we won so many games it's because we were very crisp and responsible with the puck. Need to get back to that and keeo it up.

1 minute ago, BlueSkirt said:

10 mins in on a raod game with 4 SOG against.  i'll take it...

That's the only thing I like right now, that we've limited their chances at least.  A lot of that has to do with us having two Powerplays though.

• Like 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

WE DO NOT LOOK GOOD. Just as I say that, someone puts a pass into Mercer's skates and he just loses it at the red line, and another turnover in our own zone.  SLOPPY!

this team was supposed to scrape into a wildcard. i am so proud of these kids for even making it to the 2nd round. let alone sh!t on the rangers fans. win win season for me, regardless of what happens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devlman said:

We look really good so far. Getting good zone time and looks. Skating well. Good puck management except for that last shift.

I think the complete opposite.  TNT broadcast even just mentioned sloppy play in the neutral zone and showed the exact play I was referring to with Mercer fumbling the pass and leading to a turnover the other way.

Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

this team was supposed to scrape into a wildcard. i am so proud of these kids for even making it to the 2nd round. let alone sh!t on the rangers fans. win win season for me, regardless of what happens. 

I'm not saying I'm not proud of them....not really sure where that's coming from.  I'm just analyzing what I see so far in this game.

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I think the complete opposite.  TNT broadcast even just mentioned sloppy play in the neutral zone and showed the exact play I was referring to with Mercer fumbling the pass and leading to a turnover the other way.

I'm not saying I'm not proud of them....not really sure where that's coming from.  I'm just analyzing what I see so far in this game.

sorry didn't mean for it to come out that way. i agree with what you're saying.

• Like 1