GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - Game 2 8:00PM 5/5 TNT

Nicomo

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

No, fvck that. We can have the good feels after the season when we look back. Right now, you cannot be embarrassed by this team. This is very disappointing.

Didn’t say it was all about “good feels”.  Just keeping it all in perspective.  This is still a work in progress and young guys are still figuring out this playoff sh!t as they go.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I feel like they should have buried us by now as slanted as this game has been.   This could get interesting if we could get the next goal.  

at some point though our best players need to step up and start scoring, Jack included 

• Like 2

Does anyone even remember the last time Nico scored a goal? I had to look, it was 4/2 against the Jets. Guy hasn’t scored in over a month. I’ll gladly sacrifice a little bit of his two-way game right now to get him going offensively. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lateralous said:

I feel like they should have buried us by now as slanted as this game has been.   This could get interesting if we could get the next goal.  

at some point though our best players need to step up and start scoring, Jack included 

That’s the one thing I’m finding most baffling…the stars not scoring at all.  

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Yes Jack, too, but none of Nico, Bratt, or Timo have even beaten a goaltender yet in the playoffs. It’s getting a little ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Better puck movement, pressure, and forecheck there, but I'm still not seeing much urgency.  The guys all look slow, and not hungry enough.  I feel like they wanted the Rags series so much more.   It's obvious why, but this is the second round and they should want to keep advancing.  Doesn't look like that so far this series.