GDT: Carolina @ Devils- Game 3 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals 3:30 PM TBS

MadDog2020

Okay. The first two games of this series have sucked. But it’s time to bounce back. We have Luke drawing in. We have Vitek back in net. Let’s make a series of this boys! I’ll be in 121; I hope it will not be my last trip to the Rock this season. C’mon boys, respond like we know you can!! LGD!!!!!

• Like 1
  • EvilHeart 3

LGD. I think we can all remember feeling that the team was pretty well defeated after going 0-2 vs the Rags. Could say they were worse off in that series because both losses were @ The Rock. It's an old saying that it isn't a series until somebody loses at home. I hope the fans in Jersey will be as loud as the Canes fans were. 

Edited by cgb6397
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

What’s the deal for the second round?  When selecting my jersey today, are we still rocking the red or doesn’t it matter now that we eliminated the Rangers and are playing another red team?  

LGD!! 

Gonna be the reds, don't quote me but pretty sure teams have to select their jerseys before the playoffs and then wear them all the way through them which is why we don't see teams wearing different jerseys at home. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Gonna be the reds, don't quote me but pretty sure teams have to select their jerseys before the playoffs and then wear them all the way through them which is why we don't see teams wearing different jerseys at home. 

I’m sure you’re right about the team wearing red, I just meant for the fans in the stands.  With all the Rangers fans wearing blue, you almost had to wear red but now I’m not sure it matters for this round.  

Excited to see Luke.  It's unlikely that two games he got at the end of the season were enough to settle him down a bit and get used to the NHL level, but he did score an awesome game winner to close out the season so that should give him some confidence and maybe settle the nerves.  I hope he doesn't get abused physically and make nervous turnovers.  His puck handling and speed could be just what we need to allow the forwards to push up the ice and put pressure on their D.  I know we can break through Andersen and when we do, floodgates could open. I want to see an offensive onslaught today with every player bringing 110%, and Vanecek shutting the door. Blow the roof of the fvcking building and wear out the goal horn by winning 9-0.

Smart, poised hockey.  One game at a time. Let's do this!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

I’m sure you’re right about the team wearing red, I just meant for the fans in the stands.  With all the Rangers fans wearing blue, you almost had to wear red but now I’m not sure it matters for this round.  

The team hasn't promoted anything which I've found weird but most people are definitely wearing red. Not gonna be a ton of Carolina fans either way to not wear red. 

• Like 1

fvck I was going to wear my away langs jersey to this, which is what I wore game 5 last round and.. we all know hoW that went. Now I’m realizing the canes are going to be wearing white I’ve gotta rock a home color jersey. Anyway, I should’ve waited to buy tickets instead of being the impulsive a$$hole Iam, so now I’ve over paid for a balcony seat when I could’ve saved $40 and sat downstairs. Please don’t make me regret this purchase. Thank you. Go team go.. or something like that. 

Now on a serious note .. let’s fvcking go boys!! 

• EvilHeart 1

5 hours ago, NJCroMag said:

Dear New Jersey Devils,

Okay, I’ve got a four-pack of an 11%-ABV triple-IPA and a four-pack of a 13%-ABV barrel-aged Mexican stout for the game.

Every time I see something I like from you guys today, I’m chugging the stout.  Every time I see something I don’t like, I’m chugging the trip.  

Every time I feel like chugging and it has nothing to do with the game, I’m chugging.

All I know is this:  I’m going to have a great day…and tomorrow at work is going to be really rough.

Oh, and good luck today.  I suppose.

Best,

NJCroMag

Here is hoping you end up drunk on your ass from stout!  LGD!

PS- and keep that triple IPA closed brother.  We gotta win this tonight!  

Edited by AEWHistory
  • EvilHeart 1