Home office, Mancave thread?

DevilMinder

3 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Anyone have experience or a recommendation for Newspaper framing? I have the 2000 Cup and 2003 cup Ledger papers and want to get that up on wall

You could go to Michael’s.  They do some framing with mattes, if you want to go that route.

11 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Anyone have experience or a recommendation for Newspaper framing? I have the 2000 Cup and 2003 cup Ledger papers and want to get that up on wall

I have some from all the cups. I found that putting them in a sheet protector, buying a frame with a mat then opening the frame, put in the mat, smooth the sheet, place on the mat/glass, put on the back of the frame and hang it up. You may need a piece of cardboard in between the sleeve and back if there is a lil too much space. I love sheet protectors. 😍 

Edited by StarDew
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I made this with saved up bottle caps and put it above my bar.  That's about it haha

ara7pzwxiic11.webp

Love the creativity here.  That’s awesome.

Thanks.  I have so many bottle caps saved up that I was thinking about making more of other teams and selling them but I can't really come up with a fair price.  The shadow box alone cost me like $60.  I don't think I would spend $100 on this thing haha.

19 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Other people might though lol

Great point!  Maybe I'll see if I can find a sucker NYR fan to overpay for one.  I'll tell them the caps are reclaimed from an old Oilers logo.

Edited by Crisis
  • Haha 4