2024 stadium series game NJD VS PHI -Jerseys Revealed-

2ELIAS6

2 hours ago, Rock said:

Wonder who's playing the Ranger Islander game "concert"?

They don’t need the ticket boost. Sales of that game seem to be doing better than ours. We could use the help.

1 hour ago, Max20Characters said:

Apparently these are real, brother saw them while doing work at the arena

Finally, what many of us have been asking for. Edit; lol if it’s fake. 

Edited by devlman

2 hours ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

If they’re real what are they waiting for to release them, I’ll buy one right now!

You would think they would release them before the holidays so people could buy them as gifts but what do I know lol 

2 hours ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

If they’re real what are they waiting for to release them, I’ll buy one right now!

You would think they would release them before the holidays so people could buy them as gifts but what do I know lol 

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

That would make too much sense.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

If that’s supposed to be Nico’s sweater, why doesn’t it have a “C” sewn on?

It's probably a knock off some nature, people have been speculating something similar to this but an all red jersey with a black logo. We should hopefully find out soon enough. 

7 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

this is generally the direction I hoped they would go with these jerseys but you're right that this design looks a bit undercooked.   

Just needs a couple more stripes or something. Just too much empty space, I would like this more in the reverse of all red and a black logo 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2023 at 1:09 PM, pumpkin cutter said:

are there any discount codes for the game? as of now i'm looking at $420(lol and taxes/fees included) for 4 nosebleeds. 

edit. oh and that jersey is nice! 

I haven’t seen any discounts. They need to offer some as there are still plenty of seats available. Need to sell this one out. Hopefully the Flyers being good encourages more of their fans to come up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, devlman said:

I haven’t seen any discounts. They need to offer some as there are still plenty of seats available. Need to sell this one out. Hopefully the Flyers being good encourages more of their fans to come up.

I think that was why they decided to get the Jonas brothers on the show too. Might bring in some of their fans who like hockey enough to go and get to see them as well.

But I'd honestly have less people in the building than more Flyers fans lol

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

Looks like the logo and stripes are different shades of red.

Agree that it looks a little underdone, but guess we’ll see what the final design looks like soon enough.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The shoot side 2x info still isn't up on the Ticketmaster app but is on here. Thankfully I just guessed the right side cause that what prudential is, figured a lot of people did the same thing but it's confirmed here... 

https://www.nhl.com/events/2024-nhl-stadium-series-saturday-faq

Which direction do teams shoot twice?

The Philadelphia Flyers® will shoot twice towards the North Side, while the New Jersey Devils® will shoot towards the South Side.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Unless I missed it the flyers, Rangers and Islanders didn't have theirs released either 

Might be my bad then. I thought we were talking sh!t on a rags jersey a month or so ago and I thought that was their stadium jersey.

2 hours ago, Lateralous said:

By the time they release these damn jerseys, they probably won’t even have time to fulfill the orders before gameday.   

Yep, I’m betting we won’t see them for the first time until they take the ice for warmups.

or at least the locker room builds