2023-2024 Around The League thread

MadDog2020

I had to google what the hell Masienda was, and even though the idea of making my own tortillas seems like a good idea to kill time with the kiddos… I will NEVER order anything from Masienda. Thank you, Capital One, for jamming this commercial down our throats EVERY. SINGLE. BREAK.

oh and the Rags down 1-0 at the first intermission, Necas with the top shelf cheese.

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

fvcking choke artists.

Chatfield looking like Smith, completely outmatched by Kreider

You know, we’re all over in the playoff thread. You can join us there if you want lol

All smoke. There's big rumours that  Michkov may show up after this year. Apparently the Flyers Org is looking into whether Michkov is able to. DB js just down playing everything going status quo 

Posted (edited)

I saw a tweet today that his contract in the KHL was terminated and he was coming to NA but that the team in the KHL maintains his rights.

Edit: also shouldn't we have this in the off season thread?

Edited by NJDevils1214

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Are they allowed to trade because they are both eliminated?  I have to admit I'm ignorant when trade is allowed to start again, but I thought it was around the time of the draft. 

Edited by RizzMB30