2023-2024 NJ Devils season thread

MadDog2020

2 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Which speaking of getting healthy, saw that Nico is finally back to practice.  I believe the answer is 'no' but did we ever get... any... insight into why he missed significant time?  I hope it wasn't a concussion.

It was definitely a concussion. 

26 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

In this case, I think Lindy wants Nico to continue ramping up his activities, so he might participate in the morning skate despite not playing.

That too. He can practice, he can be around the guys. Again, there’s literally no reason not to bring him. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

So much of this will depend on how well Miller does...BUT, scary to think that the Devils are one injury from throwing Smith right back out there in a regular role.

Hard to think that Hamilton, Marino, Siegs (he's only in Year 1 of a 5-year deal) and Luke are going anywhere.  Bahl/Miller/Smith, that's potentially a different story.  I still think if the Devils decide to add Zadorov or now Tanev, hard to imagine Bahl doesn't go back the other way.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Looks like enough people must have bitched about this

Good, when their pinned tweet is this I don't care, fvck em, whoever runs their Twitter hasn't stopped whining about it too. They ran their mouth about getting to do it again and found out they aren't entitled to act like twats on social media.

I've traveled all over the country for Red Bulls away games and never have given two sh!ts about not being able to take a photo on the field, it's not something any of those teams even offer. Go take a picture on the UBS ice instead 

Edited by Satans Hockey