GDT: Washington @ Devils 7:30 PM TNT/MAX

MadDog2020

Yikes. fvcking yikes. That last 1:30 of play was ugly as sin. Marino is trying to do too much in the offensive zone and it led to a 2v1 there. I don't know where the fvck he was going. Has Ruff tried to tell him that they don't need him to be Dougie Hamilton? Just play your game. 

All disjointed and we can't even complete short and simple passes. I thought we were starting better in that first 5, but everything broke down as the period went on. 

Schmid is just not getting it done. If we see him in the 2nd, it's because Lindy is giving him a long leash here and we almost didn't make it out of the 1st without it being 0-4. 

He looks like Vanacek did in the playoffs against the Rags right now. How much of it as due to bad luck I'm not sure, but the defense has been no good either. 

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

I was all about this and people cried he was too old not understanding that he’s on a completely different level than your average goalie. He’s not going to age like old fvcking milk. 

Well we did say we’d give Schmid the opportunity. Who knew after 2.33 starts we’d be done with him.

I just dont understand the defensive breakdowns still happening. When will John Marino wake the fvck up??

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’m not done with Schmid but someone needs to brainwash him into thinking every game is against the Rangers 

He needs to step and prove he’s not just a guy to play the Rags. His angles and positions look lazy af.