GDT: Devils travel to Minnesota Adjective - 2 Nov @ 8p

jagknife

Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

team just folds when they have the lead. 

They’re 5-2-1.  Last I checked they haven’t lost this game just yet either.  Doesn’t seem like they’re constantly folding.

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Name the guy you want who’s available and what you’re willing to give up for him.  You have yet to do it.

Never said I had someone picked out, it’s not my job to be a fantasy gm.. all I’ve ever said is this ain’t it. Keep strumming your guitar with your glasses on. 

6-2-1

20 points for Jack

Another great night for Bratt

niiiiiiiiiiiice

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They’re 5-2-1.  Last I checked they haven’t lost this game just yet either.  Doesn’t seem like they’re constantly folding.

They can’t win if they don’t score 4+ goals a night.. major issue as this can’t be expected to continue. 

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

Never said I had someone picked out, it’s not my job to be a fantasy gm.. all I’ve ever said is this ain’t it. Keep strumming your guitar with your glasses on. 

It’s not my fault you keep misinterpreting what I and others are posting to force a narrative.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

my meaning of folding is they can't hold a lead and always have to keep games close. it's annoying. 

anyways. let's keep rackin up the points boys! these all matter. 

2 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

They can’t win if they don’t score 4+ goals a night.. major issue as this can’t be expected to continue. 

I think the defense can improve. 

EDIT: Let me add to that. They limited MIN to 25 SOG tonight and we nearly put up 40. I think the defense can be even better. 

Vanecek was winning so much las year because he only had to stop 18-25 shots a night really. 

Edited by RizzMB30

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I think that game puts Bratt 2nd in the league in scoring

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

4 points for Jesper Bratt tonight. Such a weapon out there. 

So glad they were able to get a long term deal done. I would have been sick seeing him go somewhere else and light it up. He’s one of the best wingers in the league at this point. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s not my fault you keep misinterpreting what I and others are posting to force a narrative.  

Simply stating this goaltending is not acceptable doesn’t mean I’m “forcing a narrative”.. some of you just have slurped way too much of the juice to realize that and your biggest response is it’s on par with the rest of the league and “tell me who you want and who you’ll trade” like I’m the fvcking team gm. Never pretended to be, I don’t ring phones and shop, I state what I see. 

4 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Simply stating this goaltending is not acceptable doesn’t mean I’m “forcing a narrative”.. some of you just have slurped way too much of the juice to realize that and your biggest response is it’s on par with the rest of the league and “tell me who you want and who you’ll trade” like I’m the fvcking team gm. Never pretended to be, I don’t ring phones and shop, I state what I see. 

Sorry man, on a discussion forum, I think most try prod others for their opinions on things. Nobody is saying everyone has to be an Armchair GM. Have you considered that they might be genuinely interested in your opinion?

People are only being interested in what your opinion on a solution would be. Be grateful for that. 

Yes, I will admit to drinking the Fitz kool-aid. :koolaid:

Edited by RizzMB30

1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

You keep saying that we’re all slurping some imaginary juice and you sound dumb everytime that you do.  All we are saying is that Fitz isn’t going to bail on these two this early in the season…they’re going to get a chance to play their way through this, partly due to last season’s overall performance, and also due to the fact that there likely isn’t a move to be made right now.  No one is saying the currently level of puckstopping to date this season doesn’t need to improve.

1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Here’s another squeaky wheel… 

Says the guy that didn't show up at all until he had something to come in here and bitch about to stir up the hornets nest. Best not to throw stones, you're quickly approaching the territory of people like LucifersDog, Daniel, Carpathianforest etc.