GDT - 11/22/23 Devils @ Red Wings 7:00pm MSGSN2

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Someone else hit on this earlier, but I'm really getting fvcking tired of the gambling ads too.

Every single commercial break. In the pregame. During the game. During the intermission.

It's fvcking exhausting, I don't partake nor do I have an issue with anyone who does, but it's so over the top it's almost offensive

I bet it doesnt get bettor !

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

And he’s incapable of making adjustments if a game deviates from his script.

Outside of the Ranger series, I have a hard time remembering him making much in the way of adjustments.

Fire Lindy, promote Green, add Dineen to the staff?  Assuming Fitz doesn’t want to go outside the organization?

Just now, jagknife said:

They are getting completely worked out there. There is nothing redeeming about this game so far.

But hey, Ruff’s Status Blow

Fixed

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Someone else hit on this earlier, but I'm really getting fvcking tired of the gambling ads too.

Every single commercial break. In the pregame. During the game. During the intermission.

It's fvcking exhausting, I don't partake nor do I have an issue with anyone who does, but it's so over the top it's almost offensive

This commercial trying to appeal to female gamblers is cringe af, but then again I am not a woman.

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

Glad I waited all day to watch this sh!tshow. 

Yeah, this is one night I’m just really pissed at this team.  And knowing that the idiot behind the bench who was never getting another HC gig is going to continue to either add nothing or get completely in the way.