Jump to content

GDT: Columbus @ Devils 3:00 PM MSGSN


MadDog2020

Recommended Posts

In my book, this is a must win, especially for Lindy.  You can’t lose to Columbus coming off of Wednesdays dreadful effort and they need at least 3 points this weekend.  
 

Has Colin Miller played enough games now that we can sit Smith and go with 12&6?  

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

In my book, this is a must win, especially for Lindy.   Need at least 3 points this weekend.  
 

Has Colin Miller played enough games that we can sit Smith and go with 12&6?  

I wouldn’t say the Devils have dug themselves a hole just yet, but the shovels are out of the garage and they’ve broken ground.

I’ve also heard enough about what’s wrong and what they need to do, from both Lindy and the players.  Just fvcking do it already!  Starting today dammit!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If they lose today, then next Friday vs the Sharks is absolutely a "must win" game, because I expect them to drop at least one or possibly two out of the next three versus BUF/NYI/PHI.  Today could go either way,but hopefully they get it done. We'll see..........

Edited by slasher72
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

I’ll be there today for my only game of the year. Let’s Go Devils!

Will be there as well.  Would like to leave not pissed off.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

And Timo sounds even further away. 

FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, when I was at the Rangers game last weekend I was told by someone who should know that Timo actually has an MCL injury.

 

I know, I know, that contradicts the reports of an upper body injury.

 

Do with that what you will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, smelly said:

FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, when I was at the Rangers game last weekend I was told by someone who should know that Timo actually has an MCL injury.

 

I know, I know, that contradicts the reports of an upper body injury.

 

Do with that what you will.

Definitely believe it's a knee injury.

All I've seen regarding Timo's injury was the video of his knee buckling in Winnipeg, but heard that it was believed to not be a tear.

I clearly havent been on social media much these last few days so I havent even seen it being labeled as upper body.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Definitely believe it's a knee injury.

All I've seen regarding Timo's injury was the video of his knee buckling in Winnipeg, but heard that it was believed to not be a tear.

I clearly havent been on social media much these last few days so I havent even seen it being labeled as upper body.

It was also supposed to be ‘short term’, but I’m beginning to think that was bullsh!t.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

This is almost unbelievable.

Given that it’s Lindy, it’s actually quite believable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.