GDT: Columbus @ Devils 3:00 PM MSGSN

MadDog2020

In my book, this is a must win, especially for Lindy.  You can’t lose to Columbus coming off of Wednesdays dreadful effort and they need at least 3 points this weekend.  

Has Colin Miller played enough games now that we can sit Smith and go with 12&6?  

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

In my book, this is a must win, especially for Lindy.   Need at least 3 points this weekend.  

Has Colin Miller played enough games that we can sit Smith and go with 12&6?  

I wouldn’t say the Devils have dug themselves a hole just yet, but the shovels are out of the garage and they’ve broken ground.

I’ve also heard enough about what’s wrong and what they need to do, from both Lindy and the players.  Just fvcking do it already!  Starting today dammit!

• Like 2

If they lose today, then next Friday vs the Sharks is absolutely a "must win" game, because I expect them to drop at least one or possibly two out of the next three versus BUF/NYI/PHI.  Today could go either way,but hopefully they get it done. We'll see..........

Edited by slasher72

4 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

I’ll be there today for my only game of the year. Let’s Go Devils!

Will be there as well.  Would like to leave not pissed off.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

And Timo sounds even further away. 

FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, when I was at the Rangers game last weekend I was told by someone who should know that Timo actually has an MCL injury.

I know, I know, that contradicts the reports of an upper body injury.

Do with that what you will.

19 minutes ago, smelly said:

FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger, when I was at the Rangers game last weekend I was told by someone who should know that Timo actually has an MCL injury.

I know, I know, that contradicts the reports of an upper body injury.

Do with that what you will.

Definitely believe it's a knee injury.

All I've seen regarding Timo's injury was the video of his knee buckling in Winnipeg, but heard that it was believed to not be a tear.

I clearly havent been on social media much these last few days so I havent even seen it being labeled as upper body.

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Definitely believe it's a knee injury.

All I've seen regarding Timo's injury was the video of his knee buckling in Winnipeg, but heard that it was believed to not be a tear.

I clearly havent been on social media much these last few days so I havent even seen it being labeled as upper body.

It was also supposed to be ‘short term’, but I’m beginning to think that was bullsh!t.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

This is almost unbelievable.

Given that it’s Lindy, it’s actually quite believable.

• Like 1