GDT: Devils vs Buffalo Fruity Drink Accessories - 25 Nov @ 7p

jagknife

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Oh look, clear indications Luke and Miller are a set pair (MSG stats). Leave them the fvck alone, Lindy.

I think any future Smith has here is now on the 4th line.  But he’ll be gone at season’s end anyway.

• Like 1

Richard Shmelek? I had no clue he was any part of our 03 team.

Useless fact: I taught his daughter when she was a senior in high school. She’s tall as sh!t.

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I think any future Smith has here is now on the 4th line.  But he’ll be gone at season’s end anyway.

From your keys to gods ears

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I just had to look, he played 5 games in the playoffs. Weird. I remember the top 4 being Stevens, Rafalski, Niedermayer, White, and then Dano, Tverdovsky, and Albelin. I don’t remember Smehlik at all. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I just had to look, he played 5 games in the playoffs. Weird. I remember the top 4 being Stevens, Rafalski, Niedermayer, White, and then Dano, Tverdovsky, and Albelin. I don’t remember Smehlik at all. 

Daneyko was a scratch for a few playoff games. Not sure if smehlik was his replacement.

10 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Useless fact: I taught his daughter when she was a senior in high school. She’s tall as sh!t.

A classic Lou trade deadline deal, getting veteran D-man for a draft pick!

23 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Still the most creative fan sign I’ve ever seen was against Buffalo, probably in 99 playoffs, that read “Hey Hasek, you Shmelek like Zhitnik!” 

• Haha 5

Just now, Lateralous said:

Still the most creative fan sign I’ve ever seen was against Buffalo, probably in 99 playoffs, that read “Hey Hasek, you Shmelek like Zhitnik!” 

During the 1995 SCF:  “Nashville already has enough people without teeth!”

During a Mets game, not long after Shawn Estes has missed hitting Roger Clemens in retaliation for having plunked Mike Piazza:  “Estes has no testes!”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

During the 1995 SCF:  “Nashville already has enough people without teeth!”

During a Mets game, not long after Shawn Estes has missed hitting Roger Clemens in retaliation for having plunked Mike Piazza:  “Estes has no testes!”

I can confirm the accuracy of the first sign but not the second.  I always felt badly for Estes, as I didn’t think it was on him to retaliate for events that happened two years before he joined the Mets.