GDT: Devils vs Buffalo Fruity Drink Accessories - 25 Nov @ 7p

jagknife

7 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

This game isn't as close as the 7-2 score would indicate   

Crazy but quite true.

Hell of a night

So happy to see Nico back…and looking great to boot.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

The skip comes back and they play arguably their best game of the season. No coincidence. 

I saw the hugs and pats on the back from players to Nico at the end of the game which on the one hand was nice, they appreciate what he brings to the team, but on the other handI don't want Nico, or anyone else, to think they can skate away to easy victories now that he's back.  He makes a difference, yes, but the effort and execution tonight was night and day.  The last 6 games were fvcking terrible, and we need the effort that we got tonight to show up moving forward throughout the season.   "No days off", as someone used to say. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I saw the hugs and pats on the back from players to Nico at the end of the game which on the one hand was nice, they appreciate what he brings to the team, but on the other handI don't want Nico, or anyone else, to think they can skate away to easy victories now that he's back.  He makes a difference, yes, but the effort and execution tonight was night and day.  The last 6 games were fvcking terrible, and we need the effort that we got tonight to show up moving forward throughout the season.   "No days off", as someone used to say. 

As they say..."now comes the hard part". They had several reasons to tee off tonight on Buffalo. Keeping it going will def be the test. The other concern is if our captain or Jack go down, this team can't string together wins. The Rags lost Shesterkin and Fox and kept rolling. Just sayin'. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Never talk about our Swiss Prince like that ever again.

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Shame on those who would besmirch our Swiss prince. 

1st star 

Luke got robbed though. 

Nobody gets to touch our Swiss Prince without fvcking permission. 

Swiss Prince got the boys going tonight. Such a pleasant surprise tonight to get him back tonight and the win was great too. 

Edited by RizzMB30

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Is it a coincidence that the team looked good tonight and I don't recall seeing a single "doom poster" the entire game? Maybe because it is a Saturday, right?

He whose name shall not be uttered started a separate thread about Dougie earlier this evening, but he hasn’t been seen since.

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

I don’t get it.  Vanacek had an .833 tonight.   There’s an easy shot to be had.   

Yikes. Time for Schimdo next game. This should have been an easy night with his workload, but I'll reserve judgement until I can get eyes on the condensed game. 

Just now, Lateralous said:

I don’t get it.  Vanacek had an .833 tonight.   There’s an easy shot to be had.   

Yeah I was expecting him to chirp about that for sure.

Was a weird game, in that there wasn’t much VV could’ve done on Goal 1, and absolutely nothing he could’ve done on Goal 2 (completely screened).