GDT: Devils vs the Gorton’s Fishermen - 28 Nov @ 7pm

jagknife

2 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Yes, but the team looks a bit clueless. They obviously didn't expect such a turnaround. Lindy looks just as clueless. 

Lindy’s just gonna keep getting in the way.

• Like 3

If anyone still thinks that they are going anywhere without a goalie move I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. 

Change whatever you else you want - D, coach, team chef, anything - it won’t get them in the tourney unless they find someone else to stop a puck. 

Play AS more if you want. But he’s not doing it without help. 

Edited by smelly

5 minutes ago, Muevelos said:

Because we are watching the game.

3 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Yes, but the team looks a bit clueless. They obviously didn't expect such a turnaround. Lindy looks just as clueless. 

2 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

The game’s definitely not over, but it’s frustrating to watch them play poorly against a team they should beat.  If the Devils want to climb back into the division race, they need to make the most of winnable games, especially at home.

I'm watching the game. Yes it sucks. You've all watched the team over the last 2 years and know how fast they can score 2. It sucks but its not over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smelly said:

If anyone still thinks that they are going anywhere without a goalie move I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. 

Change whatever you else you want - D, coach, team chef, anything - it won’t get them in the tourney unless they find someone else to stop a puck. 

Play AS more if you want. But he’s not doing it without help. 

You might be right. 

2 minutes ago, smelly said:

Everyone realizes the goaltending is a huge issue at this point, but the coaching and system absolutely matters. If you think teams would keep getting these wide open looks night after night, after night under a task master type coach you’re crazy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Yea man. You never miss an opportunity to come make us watch you sniff your own farts. Any other time you're nowhere to be found.

No, I can always be found in section 10. 

And btw those aren’t farts. It’s all the hot air from everyone who told me I was a fool when I started saying this in April. 

Edited by smelly