official off topic thread

pumpkin cutter

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Pearl is very different than X, so maybe? 

And yeah, that was me with Dune. The 2nd one really was something else on the big screen. 

We’re seeing Alex Garland’s Civil War this weekend. I like a lot of his movies, and I’ve heard this one is really intense. 

Interesting I might give a whirl and agreed Dune part 2 was just beautifully filmed. 

I wanna see that too, I saw the trailer for that and Jesse Plemons asking well which America are you from looked super intense. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to see Kong Godzilla the new empire today, it was big dumb fun and I enjoyed the hell out of it. The opening segment in hallow earth with absolutely no humans and dialouge with just following Kong around was fantastic. The final third of this movie is just awesome titans fighting in crazy ways.

Between this and Zero it shows Godzilla can be multiple things, an Oscar worthy emotional movie and a big dumb action movie. I love all of it and hope we get more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Finally got to see Kong Godzilla the new empire today, it was big dumb fun and I enjoyed the hell out of it. The opening segment in hallow earth with absolutely no humans and dialouge with just following Kong around was fantastic. The final third of this movie is just awesome titans fighting in crazy ways.

Between this and Zero it shows Godzilla can be multiple things, an Oscar worthy emotional movie and a big dumb action movie. I love all of it and hope we get more.

When Godzilla went into Tiamat's own domain and killed that powerful titan in seconds....

color me impressed, as the new evolved Godzilla is an unstoppable force (not that he wasn't before).

He went easy on Shimo as he knew she was under mind control.

Godzilla and Kong wanted to really fvck up Scar King 🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The new Superman is David Corenswet. I dont love this first image, honestly thought it was Cavill at first glance,  it looks doom and gloomy like the Synderverse and I want a bright, colorful and happy smiling Superman... 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Hey all, I just posted some old Devils programs in the marketplace if anyone wants to take a look, id rather someone have them than me tossing them in the recycling 

I'm so happy they stopped making this stuff, I have way too much if it because I would always grab one back in the day lol

If nobody takes it you should join one of the Devils groups on Facebook, someone will absolutely take it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm so happy they stopped making this stuff, I have way too much if it because I would always grab one back in the day lol

If nobody takes it you should join one of the Devils groups on Facebook, someone will absolutely take it.

I'll definitely check that out

4 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I just joined the one group and when I go to sell, Facebook wants me to enter in all my personal information and my bank account info, hard pass

You definitely don't need to do that, you can post stuff in the groups and then have people send ya money via PayPal or venmo etc and then ship to them. 

• Like 1

To the a$$hole in the Toyota FJ Cruiser who insisted on my riding up my ass as I had three cars in front of me, do you REALLY think that I can make those cars somehow move faster by you tailgating me to an insanely infuriating degree?!  fvck right off.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

On 5/16/2024 at 4:25 PM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

To the a$$hole in the Toyota FJ Cruiser who insisted on my riding up my ass as I had three cars in front of me, do you REALLY think that I can make those cars somehow move faster by you tailgating me to an insanely infuriating degree?!  fvck right off.

Please tell me he had a black license plate with the “don’t tread on me” flag on it.

without fail, if someone has that plate near me, they are 100% an a$$hole and cannot drive for sh!t.

• Angry 1

51 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Dabney Coleman, who played McKittrich in ‘WarGames’, died today at 92.

He was in a lot of other movies too but I loved WarGames as a kid

https://nypost.com/2024/05/17/entertainment/dabney-coleman-best-known-for-villainous-9-to-5-and-tootsie-roles-dead-at-92/

He was great at playing douches there for a while.  And could be quite funny.

11 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He was great at playing douches there for a while.  And could be quite funny.

Hell even when he was interrogating Broderick in WarGames he pulls out a whole range of emotions, the disarming joking, the accusatory, the outright aggressive red-scare techniques. Very well acted and has real world applications too haha

• EvilHeart 1