Jump to content

GDT: 12/27/23 Blue Jackets @ Devils 7:00PM EST MSGSN2


Rock

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Star players bailing the old man out. Again. 


We win, and the players bailed him out. We lose, and Lindy sucks because he can't adjust. Same sh!t, different day. 

I find the lack of faith disturbing. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1
  • EvilHeart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

Siegs owes a few steak dinners tonight

If we’re going to hold people accountable, Siegenthaler needs to sit.   It’s not just the egregious turnover leading to what could have been a back breaking goal.   It’s the egregious turnover on top of playing like a warm pile of sh!t all season.   

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

If we’re going to hold people accountable, Siegenthaler needs to sit.   It’s not just the egregious turnover leading to what could have been a back breaking goal.   It’s the egregious turnover on top of playing like a warm pile of sh!t all season.   

This isn't just hyperbole, I think he's the worst offensive defenseman I've ever seen.  And that was somewhat OK up until recently, because that's not his primary job, but he's becoming pretty awful at his actual job too.  Dude can't really do anything right.  His only real plus was that he's durable and manages to stay healthy, but if he's a liability when healthy and on the ice, he's doing more harm than good.  You have to sit him as the 7th d-man.  Bahl-Marino as the top pair, Luke-Nemec second, and Miller-Smith third. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RizzMB30 said:


We win, and the players bailed him out. We lose, and Lindy sucks because he can't adjust. Same sh!t, different day. 

So that Luke goal wasn’t a case of a star player (well - future star) just doing some incredible sh!t? 

Glad you’re happy with a team that continually waits until the 3rd period to actually play every game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That game was frustrating for sure, I feel like that’s how I’ve felt way more this season so far than not. Going to enjoy this sweet ot winner, but overall pretty damn concerned with the way we look, I hope something changes but I just don’t know what’s going to right the ship a bit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

So that Luke goal wasn’t a case of a star player (well - future star) just doing some incredible sh!t? 

Glad you’re happy with a team that continually waits until the 3rd period to actually play every game. 


I'm happy with a win. I don't need to delve too deep into why the coach sucks when we win. 

I'm not singling you out by any stretch or didn't mean to, but it really seems like the hatred of Lindy Ruff overrides any joy that this team may bring the Ruff-haters. Like I've been saying, 'is gonna be long year for those folks. 

Edited by RizzMB30
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

If we’re going to hold people accountable, Siegenthaler needs to sit.   It’s not just the egregious turnover leading to what could have been a back breaking goal.   It’s the egregious turnover on top of playing like a warm pile of sh!t all season.   

Lindy doesn't have the balls to sit him. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This isn't just hyperbole, I think he's the worst offensive defenseman I've ever seen.  And that was somewhat OK up until recently, because that's not his primary job, but he's becoming pretty awful at his actual job too.  Dude can't really do anything right.  His only real plus was that he's durable and manages to stay healthy, but if he's a liability when healthy and on the ice, he's doing more harm than good.  You have to sit him as the 7th d-man.  Bahl-Marino as the top pair, Luke-Nemec second, and Miller-Smith third. 

It's tough, I don't really want to see Smith on the blue line anymore. The penalties for starters ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Lindy doesn't have the balls to sit him. 

Dude isn't even playing as shades of himself last year. He definitely needs to sit. He'll make a couple good plays and then my heart wants to say "yeah, you're doing great again, bud" but then he all but puts a dagger in the back of anything productive. Take a seat, bud

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I don’t like Smith either, but Siegs has been brutal all season, and I have to believe that part of the problem is that he knows Lindy won’t bench him.

That's it. He knows he won't be benched if he fvcks up, so no need to worry. 

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.