GDT: 1/5/2024 Blackhawks @ MO-Hawks, 7:00 pm, MSGSN - Let's Beat a Bad Team in Our Building PLEASE

7 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Board misses you my man

Thanks man. I miss the board.  Works been busy (in a good way) and my daughter discovered Marvel so that’s about 30 movies she wants to watch. Which means less live hockey lol

• Like 1

Nice job to seal the victory. Not the cleanest win, but a win nonetheless. 

We need Jack to be OK. 

All things considered, VV with a .923 Sv % for the game. I know people hate him, but he was actually solid tonigfht, despite popular opinion.

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

She’s out there asking Nemec long sentenced questions, kid speaks like 12 words of English leave the guy alone

It was awkward for sure but she was just doing her job. They should have had a plan in place when she interviews him. Poor planning more than anything.  

56 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

She’s out there asking Nemec long sentenced questions, kid speaks like 12 words of English leave the guy alone

Hahah poor guy. stick to the script Erika! 

EW: "Game was good?"

SN: "Yes good."

EW: "Simon Nemec everybody!"

• Haha 1

Just got home.

Under different circumstances this wasn’t exactly the kind of win that I was hoping for, but the tenor of this game obviously changed big time once Bedard had to leave the game after Smith’s hit.  The Blackhawks were ornery and definitely energized because of it…it truly felt like they threw their best effort at the Devils tonight.  There were frustrating moments (goddamn was that shorty so maddening), but the Devils managed to overcome them and find a way to snag two points in a game where their opponent was definitely galvanized and REALLY wanted this one.

Guess we’ll see about Jack.  Dammit all.

At least now, winning tomorrow night isn’t quite so crucial…that will be a tough one.  The four days that the Devils will have off couldn’t have come at a better time.

5 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Hahah poor guy. stick to the script Erika! 

EW: "Game was good?"

SN: "Yes good."

EW: "Simon Nemec everybody!"

Nothing will ever beat Vladimir Zharkov's on-ice interview at the end of the 2010-11 season for...being cute?

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1