Lindy Ruff RELIEVED Of duties, Green Temp Coach

Colorado Rockies 1976

10 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

As much as I loathe Torts, I wouldn’t object if the Devils hired someone like him to coach this group.  After Lindy’s disarray, some discipline might do them good.

6 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I don't know how anyone here wouldn't welcome him with open arms, seeing what he's done with the flyers this year.

Ironically, before we picked up Lindy I was totally against getting Torts because I was worried how his abrasive coaching style might stifle our young development. LMAO look how that's gone for Lindy. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Holy sh!t, I’m not a subscriber so I can’t see it, but if Ryan actually said that he’s my new hero. 

He said that.  And yeah Novo clearly thinks Ruff's a clown.  Not really trying to hide it at all.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He said that.  And yeah Novo clearly thinks Ruff's a clown.  Not really trying to hide it at all.  

Dude can pretty much kiss his access goodbye (seems like it started last night). 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Dude can pretty much kiss his access goodbye (seems like it started last night). 

Yeah if anything I think he figured "Fine, if they're not going to grant me access, might as well just say what I gotta say!"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah this team is ready for a true taskmaster-type who will bring in his system and have his way of doing things and command respect and you'd better get on board with his vision.  

It seems the time is right for that type of coach. Lindy was good for the ‘young but learning’ phase. That sh!t is over now. Time for a taskmaster.

• Like 2

Ownership, management and the coach look like such thin skinned bitches in all of this.  Fitz is in hiding.  Lindy blaming the press for his PP being a steaming pile of sh!t.   It's really hard to watch and support.      

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

Btw I know this is a fire Lindy thread but Fitzgerald needs his own. He’s had Dougie’s open cap space from being on LTIR for months now and hasn’t done a damn thing to help shore up the depth on this team.

He also had to know MM was leaving and didn’t address/still hasn’t addressed that depth loss. Nothing on the goaltending front as we all famously know. He’s too much of a pansy to make deals and fvcking have this job imo.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

Btw I know this is a fire Lindy thread but Fitzgerald needs his own. He’s had Dougie’s open cap space from being on LTIR for months now and hasn’t done a damn thing to help shore up the depth on this team.

He also had to know MM was leaving and didn’t address/still hasn’t addressed that depth loss. Nothing on the goaltending front as we all famously know. He’s too much of a pansy to make deals and fvcking have this job imo.

This motherfvcker is derelict. He’s engaging in franchise malpractice.

Just now, Nicomo said:

I’m dying 🤣

So am I 

• Like 1

One side point I’d like say is that I appreciate how the team can be this bad and yet there is very little in-fighting amongst this forum. Years-past there would be people going at each other’s throats. Now, everyone is pretty much united in their dissatisfaction with management.

Its good to know there are people out there seriously disgusted and miserable the way I am right now.

• Like 3
  • EvilHeart 3

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’m dying 🤣

And he’s scientifically accurate as well.  Quite often it is usually one particular genital gargling the other, so he’s not only as pissed as the rest of us, he’s anatomically correct.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Holy sh!t, I’m not a subscriber so I can’t see it, but if Ryan actually said that he’s my new hero. 

Novo is my fvcking hero.

Unfortunately if the Devils cut off his access I worry about his future with NJ.com.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I love Novo, he's the only one to have balls to ask the tough questions or write great sh!t like this.

Edited by nmigliore
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, devlman said:

One side point I’d like say is that I appreciate how the team can be this bad and yet there is very little in-fighting amongst this forum. Years-past there would be people going at each other’s throats.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, devlman said:

One side point I’d like say is that I appreciate how the team can be this bad and yet there is very little in-fighting amongst this forum. Years-past there would be people going at each other’s throats. Now, everyone is pretty much united in their dissatisfaction with management.

Its good to know there are people out there seriously disgusted and miserable the way I am right now.

In years past quite often it was one guy in particular who would pick fights and become unnecessarily combative when things would go badly, and then things would snowball.  We kinda-sorta have another version of that now, but no one’s biting anymore.  But I agree with you fully.  I’ve seen plenty of constructive back-and-forth on here the past year, consisting purely of civilized debate.  It’s a nice vibe.

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

In years past quite often it was one guy in particular who would pick fights and become unnecessarily combative when things would go badly, and then things would snowball.  We kinda-sorta have another version of that now, but no one’s biting anymore.  But I agree with you fully.  I’ve seen plenty of constructive back-and-forth on here the past year, consisting purely of civilized debate.  It’s a nice vibe.

the sopranos hbo GIF

• Haha 4