Lindy Ruff RELIEVED Of duties, Green Temp Coach

Colorado Rockies 1976

It's not even worth discussing anymore.

There is more than enough evidence to make a coaching change, but it's now too late. They aren't going to the postseason.

If the Oilers, with the two best players in the world, can make a coaching change, so can the Devils.

Fitz has obviously punted on the 2023-24 season. The players have punted on the 2023-24 season too, with the way they have played, especially lately. 

What a mess.

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm with you on the feelings of this but the social media guy is just gonna look at it and move and probably laugh and move on unfortunately lol

I know and I don’t care. It was therapeutic. I needed to do it lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

‘I Think You Should Leave’- a hilarious show, and also the title of the book I’m writing about Lindy Ruff. 

Reporters: "Lindy what have you done to address the lack of offensive structure during 5v5 and the PP other than move players out of their position?"

Lindy: 

i-didnt-do-fucking-shit-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Is he announcing he’s quitting?  Otherwise, I’ve no interest in what he has to say, as I don’t care to hear yet another bitter old man claim that anybody who disagrees with him doesn’t understand anything.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Is it mean of me to want them to make Lindy cry?

Last night made me want to cry 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ButlerBulldog said:

It’s 10 pm.  Do you know where your general manager is?

Saw his face on a milk carton here in Florida.

Which is weird considering I haven’t seen a true face on a milk carton in a while…

… RWJ Barnabas really going all out for the organization.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, njbuff said:

It's not even worth discussing anymore.

There is more than enough evidence to make a coaching change, but it's now too late. They aren't going to the postseason.

If the Oilers, with the two best players in the world, can make a coaching change, so can the Devils.

Fitz has obviously punted on the 2023-24 season. The players have punted on the 2023-24 season too, with the way they have played, especially lately. 

What a mess.

It definitely seems like last Saturday was their Cup given the lifelessness around the team in the other three games over the last week and a half. As a result I’m well on my way to punting the season too, left Thursday’s game absurdly early, sold my ticket for today’s game soon after and I’m glad to now have two weeks before my next home game, by then either the team will be totally out of it and it’ll be no pressure games or they’ll still be in an illusory race and the market will be good enough to sell tickets if I’m still on an emotional break by then.

Edited by NJDevs4978

1 hour ago, DevilMinder said:

PG 13 guys and gals, frustrations aside let's not devolve to Facebook levels

That’s fair.  Your site, your rules.

And admittedly one thing that I know about myself…if I find something hysterically funny, there’s a good chance someone else just got offended.  

• Like 1