GDT: Kraken @ Devils - 7PM, 2/12

Nicomo

They just sent out next year's invoice. My seats went up $238 each for next season, amazing when the value is sh!t to begin with and this team might miss the playoffs. Front office side of our team on this end absolutely blows. fvck off. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

48 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

They just sent out next year's invoice. My seats went up $238 each for next season, amazing when the value is sh!t to begin with and this team might miss the playoffs. Front office side of our team on this end absolutely blows. fvck off. 

Yeesh!  I’ve gotten a few emails about Black and Red membership, and ignoring the fact that I don’t live anywhere near the Rock, there’s no way I’d even consider something like that until there’s a better product on the ice.  I love several of the players individually, but the whole is definitely not more than the sum of its parts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Brutal, just brutal. Loyal fan penalty tax. This one is on the owners who as businessmen will squeeze every dime they can outta you. It's what they do best and at the very top of their list.

• Like 2