GDT: Devils @ Predators - 8PM, 2/13

ButlerBulldog

1 hour ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I’ve never started a GDT, but it felt appropriate to do so now since this next contest is in my adopted backyard.  Hope the boys can keep it going and that Lindy hasn’t banished Holtz for spinning out on that Kraken goal.  LGD!

Dude it’s totally your fault if they lose now. We usually have the OP (me) start the next GDT following a win…

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Dude it’s totally your fault if they lose now. We usually have the OP (me) start the next GDT following a win…

I thought about that, but the temptation was too great.  I did copy your format for the subject line, so there is that, at least.

7 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Haha.   Well it’s not like we’ve had much success with this, especially in back to backs.   Maybe rando GDT starters after a big win will be this years purple bar.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

Haha.   Well it’s not like we’ve had much success with this, especially in back to backs.   Maybe rando GDT starters after a big win will be this years purple bar.   

I'd like to point out my streaks were undone when people edit the thread title... 😉

• EvilHeart 1

7 hours ago, DevilMinder said:

Someone's going to be in the doghouse if this does south.

Yeah, lay down the law!

Also, Butler, we dont have a doghouse, but you can stay outside under the pergola that has a swing

But for real, LFGD, please beat the Preds. Don't let Brunette easily exploit Lindy's old age.

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

To be fair, while they were creative; some of your thread titles might as well have been hieroglyphics 😂

I have to keep everyone’s brains active!

you’re welcome for my contributions in staving off Alzheimer’s.

if I didn’t provide this service, you guys all will have a future in being like Lindy Ruff…

and nobody wants that!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, devlman said:

4 points in 2 days would be nice. Due for a b2b sweep in our favor.

Yeah can’t constantly be coming up short on the second halves of back to backs and expect to have much chance to get into the playoffs.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, devlman said:

4 points in 2 days would be nice. Due for a b2b sweep in our favor.

Gambler's fallacy!

I kid... sort of. I'm trying to be positive. Hopefully more Jack things tonight.

Edit: Timo hasn't scored a goal since the game after Christmas.

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Gambler's fallacy!

I kid... sort of. I'm trying to be positive. Hopefully more Jack things tonight.

Jack things > Lindy things

• Like 2

oh look a chance for him to talk of himself… he did come out of his cave

EDIT: this came off more snarky than intended, he’s at least out and about. Just wish we had a Devils reporter there to ask him a handful of questions at the moment.

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, jagknife said:

oh look a chance for him to talk of himself… he did come out of his cave

EDIT: this came off more snarky than intended, he’s at least out and about. Just wish we had a Devils reporter there to ask him a handful of questions at the moment.

Later today, there’s a panel at the Omni hotel that fans can attend, although I won’t be able to make it.  Otherwise, I’d ask him about the team and his plans for improving it.

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Later today, there’s a panel at the Omni hotel that fans can attend, although I won’t be able to make it.  Otherwise, I’d ask him about the team and his plans for improving it.

‘Fitz, will Jussie Saros be joining the boys for the flight back to NJ?’

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1