GDT - Stadium Series Game, Devils vs Flyers 2/17/24 8pm Abc, ESPN+

NJDfan1711

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Seems like Fanatics is just straight making things up at this point. I can’t imagine this being true. What an all time fumble from start to finish. 

I bought an Adidas authentic Nico on eBay. I paid an arm and a leg. At this point, I don’t care. I wanted the jersey, so I bought it, even though it was expensive. As much as I would rather save money, this was the only way I was getting one (forget Fanatics, I wouldn’t wear one of their ‘jerseys’ if you paid me). 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I bought an Adidas authentic Nico on eBay. I paid an arm and a leg. At this point, I don’t care. I wanted the jersey, so I bought it, even though it was expensive. As much as I would rather save money, this was the only way I was getting one (forget Fanatics, I wouldn’t wear one of their ‘jerseys’ if you paid me). 

I kept checking that Jersey Baron you mentioned but he never got any in (that I saw). 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

And there you have it. We’re doomed with fanatics taking over for the next however many years. 

Maybe Jack will sue them for falsely attributing their decision-making to him, as I doubt he cares whether a particular version of his jersey remains in circulation.  In any event, this whole jersey situation is ridiculous.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I'm also guilty as charged.  Paid a good bit for mine.  Hopefully I actually get it, and there's no cancellation or anything like that.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

And there you have it. We’re doomed with fanatics taking over for the next however many years. 

fvck Fanatics.

If I'm Jack I'm pissed AF.  No way he would ever say that.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I'm also guilty as charged.  Paid a good bit for mine.  Hopefully I actually get it, and there's no cancellation or anything like that.

Did you also go the eBay route?

59 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Seems like Fanatics is just straight making things up at this point. I can’t imagine this being true. What an all time fumble from start to finish. 

Even fanatics twitter had to reply to that thread calling bullsh!t.

what a failure of a company

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Did you also go the eBay route?

I did.  I'll be transparent...I paid $449 w/free shipping for a Size 54 Hischier.  Of course that's nuts but I really wanted one and the seller had exactly one negative rating (99.6% positive).  

• Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I did.  I'll be transparent...I paid $449 w/free shipping for a Size 54 Hischier.  Of course that's nuts but I really wanted one and the seller had exactly one negative rating (99.6% positive).  

That’s actually low compared to what I’m seeing on there now. And most of the Adidas left are in smaller sizes. 

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Luke looks like he just got out of bed.

Bahl looks like he was photoshopped in at the wrong scale. 

That's a big fvckin' dude.

Just now, Nicomo said:

That’s actually low compared to what I’m seeing on there now. And most of the Adidas left are in smaller sizes. 

Yeah I saw, almost $900 in some cases?!  I hate that price gouging sh!t.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

6 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Luke looks like he just got out of bed.

Who is that to his left? Have to give him the award for looking the most like someone who could have actually been on The Sopranos. :lol:

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The person I bought from said they are shipping mine tomorrow.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I paid the same amount for a 46, and my person had 100% positive feedback. I was just messaging with them actually lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The person I bought from said they are shipping mine tomorrow.

No updates on mine yet, but supposed to get it this week.

The sad part of it is that I'm guessing that some of the people who are gouging aren't even Devils fans and are simply looking to make an easy buck.  Just hate it for what it is.  I wouldn't take any joy and pleasure out of making money like that off fellow Devils fans, that's for damned sure.  

• Like 2

And while we're on jersey talk...how long before the Devils re-issue #20?  I'm hoping by the start of next season, someone new is wearing it in camp.  

I can also understand if the Devils just decide to ice that number for a bit before making it available again (especially since they have no restrictions on higher numbers), but to me someone wearing #20 would further distance the Devils away from MM.  And I'm all for that.

• Like 1