2/22/2024 GDT: Rangers @ Devils, 7 pm - Win or Else

Colorado Rockies 1976

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I am 100% behind this move.

Bring in a tough son of a bitch who will make his players play that way.  I'm so over this USNTDP-style hockey the Devils employ.

Someone else said it, but I want a coach the players respect. They do not need to like him, they NEED to respect him.

This geriatric love Ruff gets is completely unsat.p

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

glad i bailed and went to bed when i did. woke up feeling refreshed. 

After the second goal, I took one look at my daughter and said "Not tonight.  Not watching this sh!t.  Going upstairs."  Chilled in bed and then checked the score on my phone every so often.  Sadly the result was exactly what I was expecting.  Felt like the game was over after the Devils couldn't score a PPG on a five-minute major, with the Rangers needing just five seconds to score on their PP.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

After the second goal, I took one look at my daughter and said "Not tonight.  Not watching this sh!t.  Going upstairs."  Chilled in bed and then checked the score on my phone every so often.  Sadly the result was exactly what I was expecting.  Felt like the game was over after the Devils couldn't score a PPG on a five-minute major, with the Rangers needing just five seconds to score on their PP.  

I literally cannot understand how we have the worst PP in the fvcking league, with this much talent, there’s no way they’re blaming this sh!t I’m not having Hamilton on the back end, I feel like we’re better off being down a man than up one. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 4:25 PM, ButlerBulldog said:

If I were coaching this team, I’d have Bahl hit Trouba before the latter had a chance to even hard-look Jack, Nico, or Bratt.  We know, however, that Lindy won’t do that, which has me concerned that one of our key guys is about to get leveled.

I would hire Bahl a powerlifting coach in the off-season and have him hit the weight room religiously and get him up from 229 to 245-250lbs. Then I'd hire him a boxing coach and teach him how to fight. Then I'd hire a former NHL enforcer from the 80's/90/00's to teach him how to put it all together. I would do everything possible to transform him into a 6'6" scary, nasty sob.

Now, back to reality... none of that will happen and he'll never learn to use his size. Lol.

The next time they play the Rangers, Rempe and Trouba will be looking to hunt heads because they know they can do it and the Devils have no answer and will just take it.  I just hope they don't injure one of our key players as you mentioned. This team is ridiculously soft.

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 2