GDT: 03-01-2024 Devils @ Ducks 10:00 EST MSGSN

Rock

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Jack sucks in shootouts too from what I remember so not surprised here. What a joke of a game

Yeah, he’s never been good in them. Bratt would have been my choice. 

• Like 1

Can't ask for many more opportunities..... Penalty shot with 2 seconds left.  Jack has to shoot.  

Tough loss.  Seasom pretty much over now.  Said you can't lose the games against teams at the bottom of the league.

Sunday seems like a formality at this point. Day game on National television. Has all the makings of loss and the final nail in the coffin on this season. 

I’d like to thank the 2023-24 Devils for at least having the courtesy not to jerk me around into thinking that there was any real last chance at turning this thing around.  I can now save my emotions for more worthy causes.

Sucks that most (if not all) of us in here were more invested in this team than the damned GM was.  

• Like 4

They have no one to blame but themselves (well - besides the Coach & GM). They can’t string wins together, they can’t beat bad teams. They don’t really deserve the playoffs. 

• Like 3

Just now, Nicomo said:

They have no one to blame but themselves (well - besides the Coach & GM). They can’t string wins together, they can’t beat bad teams. They don’t really deserve the playoffs. 

They do not.

• Like 1