GDT: 03-01-2024 Devils @ Ducks 10:00 EST MSGSN

Rock

1 minute ago, devlman said:

I hate how this club is run. Top to bottom. What a turnaround a year makes.

I’m definitely shocked how passive Fitz’s approach appeared to be this season.  Didn’t see that coming.  Even if he makes a big move now, it’s absolutely going to feel like too little too late.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m definitely shocked how passive Fitz’s approach appeared to be this season.  Didn’t see that coming.  Even if he makes a big move now, it’s absolutely going to feel like too little too late.

fvck Fitz. He’s failed this organization. 

• Like 3

Jack has certainly looked like himself the last couple games. And that’s with him probably not even being 100%. 

Nemec continues to be near the top of these most nights. 

Quiet game for Nico. 

Bahl and Marino were real bad. 

Lindy’s man crush near the bottom as usual.

Coming off one of the worst and arguable biggest loses of the season and Lindy was asked questions by 3 people, two Devils MSG employees and 1 Devils employee who makes YouTube videos and this guy has the balls to bitch and moan about how much pressure the reporters here put the team and him under. fvck outta here. Pack this fvcking goofs bags already and put him out to coaching pasture. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, devlman said:

I hate how this club is run. Top to bottom. What a turnaround a year makes.

It’s like the 76ers.  Just be good enough to keep the fans interested, sell tickets and concessions, jerseys, profit sharing from parking, etc.  They don’t care if they ever win a championship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Coming off one of the worst and arguable biggest loses of the season and Lindy was asked questions by 3 people, two Devils MSG employees and 1 Devils employee who makes YouTube videos and this guy has the balls to bitch and moan about how much pressure the reporters here put the team and him under. fvck outta here. Pack this fvcking goofs bags already and put him out to coaching pasture. 

Where was Novo?

12 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

6 more losses and it’s going to be officially over.  They have the Kings, Rangers, Panthers, Stars and Hurricanes the next two weeks, so that might be 5.

That's exactly why it's already over.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Fitz is under no pressure.  He did his job building a team we can all rally around and spend our money.  9% increase for season tickets.  That’s a lot of money.

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Punted the season on 2nd & 15.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

fvck Fitz. He’s failed this organization. 

He’d better have a hell of an offseason.  He’s obviously not going anywhere.

And he’d also better start realizing that the deadline and the offseason aren’t the ONLY times to make moves.  He’s done several good things here but he’s been a major disappointment since this season began.  

Just now, devlman said:

Punted the season on 2nd & 15.

Sadly that’s pretty accurate.  

• Like 4

The owners should be furious with Fitz for this failure of a season. They opened up the checkbook and allowed him to sign both Timo and Bratt. They were rewarded with no playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not sure but wasn't there. 

Weird he was tweeting the whole game. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

The owners should be furious with Fitz for this failure of a season. They opened up the checkbook and allowed him to sign both Timo and Bratt. They were rewarded with no playoffs. 

Fitz has SO much explaining to do…

…if only he ever felt like talking

• Like 1

NJ are like opposite Bruins. Start off as CUP fvckING FAVORITES and... Yea.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

They own a bunch of mid teams so it fits their portfolio 

• Like 2

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

They own a bunch of mid teams so it fits their portfolio 

I saw that Josh Harris has been very hands on with picking their next QB in Washington. At least in NJ he seems to leave Fitz alone to run things how he wants. This is 100% on him as far as I’m concerned. As much as I can’t stand Lindy, it’s Fitz that keeps him around. He’s also the one that did nothing with Dougie’s LTIR money. 

• Like 4

I saw that Josh Harris has been very hands on with picking their next QB in Washington. At least in NJ he seems to leave Fitz alone to run things how he wants. This is 100% on him as far as I’m concerned. As much as I can’t stand Lindy, it’s Fitz that keeps him around. He’s also the one that did nothing with Dougie’s LTIR money. 

Yeah, Lindy’s only around to continue doing Lindy things because Fitz somehow refuses to make a change.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the return for Toffoli.  Fitz HAS to know that it ain’t ever happenin’ for this year’s Devils…right?

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

16 minutes ago, devlman said:

Novo was in San Jose.

He seemed to be in San Jose but he definitely didn't get to ask Lindy anything if he was there tonight