GDT: 3/3/2024 Devils @ Kings, 3 pm, TNT

Just now, slasher72 said:

This team is going to see significant changes in order to get a goalie. A lot of promising young talent is going to be headed the other way, and probably our first rounder....the price you pay for being unable to draft and coach a goalie of your own. Rogalski sucks, yet he will keep his job because of Marty. Lindy's shelf life has expired, but he'll probably keep his because of injuries. And our defense won't change much either. Siegs and company will still be back, and will be putrid. 

The organization is in trouble.

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

This team is going to see significant changes in order to get a goalie. A lot of promising young talent is going to be headed the other way, and probably our first rounder....the price you pay for being unable to draft and coach a goalie of your own. Rogalski sucks, yet he will keep his job because of Marty. Lindy's shelf life has expired, but he'll probably keep his because of injuries. And our defense won't change much either. Siegs and company will still be back, and will be putrid. 

It’s a dangerous crossroads that could put us back on track or set us back significantly.

Had Fitz not sat on his damn hands for three months, we’d be in better flipping shape and not making deals out of desperation but a position of equal power

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I want to say you're wrong about Ruff but I'm not that confident about the Devils pulling the trigger.

With a new coach, things can turn around rather quickly.

• Like 3

Team looks so flat. Barely noticed Nico today. Every shot getting lost in the maze of defenders. What happened to one timers? These guys are handling the puck for way too long, it's infuriating to watch. 

Jack nodding his head. 5 fvcking guys on the ice with goalie pulled. This fvcking team man wake the fvck up. Lindy you brain dead piece of sh!t stay in La we don’t want to see you around this team any longer

• Like 2

The only game I'm looking forward to watching is against the Rangers. I know they won't win. But I'm curious to see MacDermid fight Rempe/Trouba. That is of course if Lindy decides to play him, which will be a huge question mark. 

• Like 1

This has become down right embarrassing, everyone has quit and given up. Now, at this point I literally do not understand how this coach still has a job, I could stick my head in the fvcking sand after this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Not just him. A package to help them now and in the future.

Start with a first, Holtz and Mercer. And then probably add. 

And if I’m BOS, I’m moving Ullmark and paying Swayman. 

Edited by smelly