GDT: Devils host Panthers - 5 March @ 7pm

jagknife

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Thankfully he doesn’t really bother me. But I know I’m in the minority on that. 

I can’t say that he makes me crazy but at this point I wish he was more polished and especially less “shilly” (and more honest).  And his voice is not really suited to what he does.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I'm excited for his future here, but Luke right now is really playing brutal hockey.

Just not a lot to like about his game

Not saying that you’re doing this, but there were people losing their sh!t over Jack’s tough rookie season.

Luke is having a very difficult time right now and I think a game off can’t hurt, but I’m not worried about his career.

• Like 4

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Not saying that you’re doing this, but there were people losing their sh!t over Jack’s tough rookie season.

Luke is having a very difficult time right now and I think a game off can’t hurt, but I’m not worried about his career.

Yeah, I think we need to see what Luke, Nemo, etc. look like with a different coaching staff.  Luke has been bad and needs to sit a game, but the current group isn’t helping him.

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Likewise, definitely not worried. Just tough to watch right now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Not worried. He needs to adapt to it not being a 38 game college season

• Like 3

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Yeah feel for him.  Kid is finding out how much tougher it is against NHL level competition game in and game out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And it just feels like people only focus on the negative with him (which tbf there’s been plenty). But the kid still makes nice plays on a nightly basis. Just like with Jack early on, you can see the skill is obviously there. 

• Like 3
  • EvilHeart 2

Oh well…Devils tried, but the Panthers are obviously the better team this season.

• Like 4

Just now, DevilMinder said:

Dont know why I watched this tonight.

Cause you’re just like us.  You’re a fan.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, capo said:

You can't have a so-called leader like Jack Hughes half-ass it the way he does and expect them to play up above. sh!t feeds sh!t.

The accountability starts at the top.  Including the GM.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I mean they played a decent enough game, given everything that's been going on.

Sell TT though. My goodness he can't generate anything in this system.

Absolute passenger.

Yet, Alex “it’s not all about scoring goals” Holtz doesn’t do enough else. fvck off, Tom. 

• Like 3