GDT: The Final Game of 2023-24 - 15 April - OTLanders at Devils - 7pm

jagknife

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Luke too. I've been hard on him, but I'll give him that credit. Durability is big in my book. 

Luke, Bratt, Mercer, bAHL, and Holtz all played in every game. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

I heard this might the be the last time we see this black jerseys (3 yr agreement). I'm for it. Our record in these are awful and I wouldn't mind seeing the stadium jerseys as a third alt.

Good riddance if true. Make the Stadium Series jerseys the official thirds. 

• Like 1
  • EvilHeart 2

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

The white heritage sweaters are nice, too.  They’re still available on the Devils’ website, and I’ve been thinking about having a custom Nemec jersey made even though, to my knowledge, he’s never worn it.

Yeah, they only wore them one season (I believe 2018/19?). Their record was awful in them, but I thought they were the best adidas era Devils jerseys by far until the stadium series. 

Personally, my OCD would never allow me to rock a player that never wore that jersey. Even seeing retired players in the current edition bothers me. :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

I heard this might the be the last time we see this black jerseys (3 yr agreement). I'm for it. Our record in these are awful and I wouldn't mind seeing the stadium jerseys as a third alt.

Our record in them last year was good, it's not the jerseys, it's who is wearing em. 

Saw someone say it somewhere that it's fitting to wear black to the funeral. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, they only wore them one season (I believe 2018/19?). Their record was awful in them, but I thought they were the best adidas era Devils jerseys by far until the stadium series. 

Personally, my OCD would never allow me to rock a player that never wore that jersey. Even seeing retired players in the current edition bothers me. :lol:

They wore them last year too for like two games. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

Smith doing Smith things

Nope, couldn’t scratch him.  Of course not.

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Did they? I don’t remember that at all. Was it more than once? 

I don’t either.  I do remember the other heritage jersey making an appearance, the one supposedly paying homage to the Devils’ time in Colorado and Kansas City.

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

I don’t either.  I do remember the other heritage jersey making an appearance, the one supposedly paying homage to the Devils’ time in Colorado and Kansas City.

That’s the RR 2.0

• Like 1

Not sure who I hate more…Smith for being Smith, or the idiots who ignore the simple and obvious fact that the dude absolutely sucks.

• Angry 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Not sure who I hate more…Smith for being Smith, or the idiots who ignore the simple and obvious fact that the dude absolutely sucks.

For me, it’s the latter.  They have the power to do something different.  They just don’t want to.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

40 more minutes and you are relieved. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Did they? I don’t remember that at all. Was it more than once? 

At least once; we wore them in a late March game last season against Ottawa.  I remember because Jack did this: 

• Like 2