2024 Playoffs GDT Panthers win it all

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Max20Characters said:

Lol all those posts about Blake Wheeler coming back and he gets the Penalty that the Panthers win on

He said he'd walk through a brick wall or some sh!t. Should have tried sucking less.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Max20Characters said:

Lol all those posts about Blake Wheeler coming back and he gets the Penalty that the Panthers win on

Honestly hilarious, I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't well liked in Winnipeg so... Kind of makes it all easier to root against him as a ranger.

2 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Honestly hilarious, I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't well liked in Winnipeg so... Kind of makes it all easier to root against him as a ranger.

That was my understanding as well.   That locker room was a mess last year.  They removed Wheeler and PLD in the summer and that seemed to address the problem.   

• Like 2

Rangers have been out played for 80% of the series so far and doing a regular season as well they don't have an answer for the Panthers. Lav has tried everything. Rangers are only hanging on because they have the Igor. Laf has been their best player, Panthers do struggle to contain him, and Wheeler shouldn't have been in, they do look better with Rempe in the( he honestly isn't bad ). Hopefully Bob can hang on enough for the Panthers to finally get a a few more goals in

• Like 3

Definitely a funny comeback by Tkachuk, and he actually is totally right lol, but I still think the move by Kreider to steal the mouthpiece and chuck it into the crowd is better.  Points for originality, gumption, and execution. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Definitely a funny comeback by Tkachuk, and he actually is totally right lol, but I still think the move by Kreider to steal the mouthpiece and chuck it into the crowd is better.  Points for originality, gumption, and execution. 

He didn’t even get it into the crowd. 

Dallas played that two on one terribly.  Harley looked like our D men, didn't take the shooter or passer. 

DeBoer doesn't think now would be a perfect time to use his time out when his team is imploding in front of his eyes? 

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That was crazy 🤣

Dallas...14 shots in almost 40 min...

Shesterkin and Bobrovsky are loving it. West is not winning the cup this year.

Edited by Devs64