2024 Playoffs GDT

RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Florida is clearly better. Shesterkin is the reason they’re up 2-1.

Carolina was better too.

sh!tsterkin is the difference and because of him, AND ONLY BECAUSE OF HIM, the Rags are now the favorites to win the Cup.

Vomit inducing. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It’s time to start running Shesterkin. If the Panthers wanna score more, get him off his game. It can be done. 

One thing about Shesterkin, as good as he is, he can definitely be frustrated. Timo was pissing him off last year 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

The Panthers need to get this done , because I don't trust either team in the West to take out the Rags.

It's also obvious that Bob could be better, as well as their defense. Wennberg was left alone in front of Bob.

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Rico back for Edmonton tonight 

What a fvcking joke 

What happens when this a$$hole invariably goes after McDavid or another golden boy, will he still have NY captain immunity then?

25 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

What happens when this a$$hole invariably goes after McDavid or another golden boy, will he still have NY captain immunity then?

Hopefully he’ll be watching McDavid on TV in the Finals, but it’s a good question. I think if you fvck with McDavid, all bets are off. Evan Rodrigues though? Cool.

5 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I picked Edmonton vs Florida for the finals but I'm rooting for the Stars now because I'm not sure the Oilers could handle the Rangers 

I would not trust their goaltending one bit in a series against Igor. Has to be Oettinger if they get through Florida. 

• Like 3

Like I said, I thought Dallas and Florida are the two best teams, but it'll be Edmonton and Rags.

Dallas is having a hard time with Edmonton's speed and Florida is dominating the Rags but the Rags are getting every lucky bounce and Sh!tstain is in their heads. 

20 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I would not trust their goaltending one bit in a series against Igor. Has to be Oettinger if they get through Florida. 

Idk, neither Dallas, nor oilers impressed me so far. Florida seems like the only team capable of beating the rags, and in doing so, they have to be better themselves. After a promising start they lost 2 OT in a row. They really need a lopsided win now. 50/50 games seem to always end in rag faver because of Igor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

They really need a lopsided win now. 50/50 games seem to always end in rag faver because of Igor.

Florida needs to run Shesterkin and get traffic. Get him off his game. 

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Like I said, I thought Dallas and Florida are the two best teams, but it'll be Edmonton and Rags.

Dallas is having a hard time with Edmonton's speed and Florida is dominating the Rags but the Rags are getting every lucky bounce and Sh!tstain is in their heads. 

I don't think Florida already cought the Carolina virus, but Shesterkin may be very contagious. Big game tomorrow. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Florida needs to run Shesterkin and get traffic. Get him off his game. 

It's a very hard task. The guy is incredibly good, and Rags are so lucky offensively even when they are on their heels. Those SHG and tip ins can kill your confidence quickly.

Edited by Devs64