Heads up- DO NOT POST STREAMING SITES -

DevilMinder

The NBA slammed my site with DMCA takedown notices for posted stream links (That share NHL streams as well). I am having to manually go through the hundreds of links and hope they agree we worked on it. Their suggested action was to remove njdevs from search results if Google sees those pages again. That kinda sucks for us.

Anyone posting these in the future will be banned. I will attempt to warn you once but after that...

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Vomiting 2

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

fvck the NBA. sh!ts ridiculous, I don't even feel like I remember people posting links here that often, are most of these links from awhile ago? 

I should clarify that the NBA submitted the complaints, but the links here were of hockey streams. The offending streaming site hosts many streams (Sports around the world).  Their complaint is very broad and has thousands of links. Unfortunately I did find several sites on the list here which I removed.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

I should clarify that the NBA submitted the complaints, but the links here were of hockey streams. The offending streaming site hosts many streams (Sports around the world).  Their complaint is very broad and has thousands of links. Unfortunately I did find several sites on the list here which I removed.

Does that apply to direct messages as well or just board posts?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StarDew said:

Do you mean open forum or anything?

DMs are private. I assume he means on the open forum.

FWIW I haven't seen anyone posting links like that openly in Hell or even really discussing them by name.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1