2024 League wide FA Deadline thread

5 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Ouch 

Maybe it was “OK, if you want Holtz, take Schmid off our hands.  You do with him as you will.”  Weird that they didn’t QO him.  

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Apparently Schmid will be signed by Vegas. They have just not made him the QO. I gues they need to manage that cap space.

Good because I thought that was weird. I felt bad for Akira lol 

• Like 2

Did anybody else read about what Tampa offered Stamkos? 

I just read something about 5 years at 3m AAV.

What the fvck was Brisebois thinking? You just cleared up to 8m off the cap from moving Sergachev. Or was the Sergachev move just to pay for McDonagh? 

5 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Did anybody else read about what Tampa offered Stamkos? 

I just read something about 5 years at 3m AAV.

What the fvck was Brisebois thinking? You just cleared up to 8m off the cap from moving Sergachev. Or was the Sergachev move just to pay for McDonagh? 

It was to sign Guentzel

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Now that it is finally confirmed that Tampa is going in another direction here, I really wonder if we are atleast going to attempt to go after stamkos?

I’d be making that phone call. 100% I would find out what his terms are. 3-4 years at a decent price (5-6) is absolutely worth it in my opinion. 

Guys it’s free agency eve and I’m insanely excited… there’s so much floating out there about Fitz going big and fvck does it feel like he knows it’s make the playoffs or he’s gone next year.

we’re like 90% positive we’re getting Pesce but what else is freaking coming is making me feel like I’m a kid on Christmas again…

… really hope Santa Fitz doesn’t deliver a zune instead of an iPod….

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Guys it’s free agency eve and I’m insanely excited… there’s so much floating out there about Fitz going big and fvck does it feel like he knows it’s make the playoffs or he’s gone next year.

we’re like 90% positive we’re getting Pesce but what else is freaking coming is making me feel like I’m a kid on Christmas again…

… really hope Santa Fitz doesn’t deliver a zune instead of an iPod….

Better not wake up to a half used can of paint under my FA tree like we’ve come to find in the past.