Devils sign D Brenden Dillon - 3 x $4M

Nicomo

Fitz got both of his targeted D-men.  Like the additions…this group should absolutely be better than last year’s D-corp.  And much better depth to boot.

AND

NO

fvckING

SMITH

• Like 5

Just now, Nicomo said:

This is the best defense guys like Nico, Bratt, and Jack have ever had. By far. 

Let’s go!

It’s also the best defense Sheldon Keefe will have had in his coaching career. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It’s also the best defense Sheldon Keefe will have had in his coaching career. 

With the addition of all three of these guys and our new goalie.. I have decently high hopes. Let’s see what we do to address the forwards now

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

EV Defense is a pretty big upgrade over Bahl. 

Yeah without question, this D-corp is better from both a talent AND a depth standpoint.  Veteran additions who can actually DEFEND.  This group has the potentially to be a very good all-around kind of corp.  

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

We can officially retire the Devils are too small and soft narrative at this point. You can’t say Fitz didn’t have a clear plan. 

Yeah, Fitz is absolutely a very good offseason GM.  And plenty good at deadlines too.  Just needs to be more willing to explore in-season moves when the occasions are practically SCREAMING for them.  

• Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah, Fitz is absolutely a very good offseason GM.  And plenty good at deadlines too.  Just needs to be more willing to explore in-season moves when the occasions are practically SCREAMING for them.  

Hopefully he won’t have to do much of that going forward lol

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Tbf he did pull off Timo in-season, but sitting on Dougie’s LTIR $ was a tough pill to swallow. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Tbf he did pull off Timo in-season, but sitting on Dougie’s LTIR $ was a tough pill to swallow. 

Timo was more of a deadline-type deal.

I meant more when things go off the rails, so far he's been very hesitant to do much of anything.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I think it’s appropriate that I’m currently rocking the Colin White pic with the type of players Fitz is bringing in (draft & FA). 

• EvilHeart 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Man, Dillon could have absolutely destroyed Brady in that fight if the official hadn’t stopped it. 

That's quite a stat. We've added 592 hits onto our roster. 

Holy sh!t. I think I like this signing more than Zadorov or Trenin at the price.

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 2