Home Opener 10/10 vs. Toronto

MadDog2020

So the Devils get Lindy early and Keefe gets the Leafs early heh heh.

• Like 2

I read something somewhere that the league was discussing shortening the pre season to 4 games, making the regular season a 84 game season and having it start the beginning of October. Someone is listening somewhere 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

I read something somewhere that the league was discussing shortening the pre season to 4 games, making the regular season a 84 game season and having it start the beginning of October. Someone is listening somewhere 

Yeah LeBrun tweeted about it this morning.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

6 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah LeBrun tweeted about it this morning.

That would be great. I was saying they should do that when the Devils announced the pre-season schedule originally this year cause I hate paying for and attending them.

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

Only one set of back to back home games at least. I hate that they play the same time as the Red Bulls on October 19th, there's more crossover there than they actually think. Still looking through the whole thing. This video with Dougie was funny... 

20240702_120419.thumb.jpg.d8f75a952b1eae18d083f766c43c1155.jpg

• Haha 5

So yesterday while at work, we were having an informal meeting around a persons desk, in the background on the other side, I heard a very familiar voice and two guys in my office laughing.

”that sounds like Dougie…. And Lazar…” I thought. 

I look over the cubes and sure enough, a guy is watching the schedule reveal video.

turns out him And his family took a trip out to NY a year or two ago to hit up an actual hockey store (not one in Dallas). They caught a devils rangers preseason game in Newark and LOVED the team.

i, for the first time since I left the area, have a Devils’ fan in close proximity.

• Like 3
  • EvilHeart 3