Want Devils games on video?

Elias Sports Bureau

I hate to be annoying about this, but for the Daneyko Night game (#113), do you have all of the postgame recorded? I wanted to know because I ended up on there with a poster about the All-Star Devils when they do that compilation of highlights at the very end. I'm sorry about being so picky.

So, if you do, I'd definitely take that one. #60, #97 and #101, too.

I hate to be annoying about this, but for the Daneyko Night game (#113), do you have all of the postgame recorded? I wanted to know because I ended up on there with a poster about the All-Star Devils when they do that compilation of highlights at the very end. I'm sorry about being so picky.

So, if you do, I'd definitely take that one. #60, #97 and #101, too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can NEVER be annoying by me!

Well Center Ice usually cuts off before the postgame, so I don't think so. Darn, I wish I coulda helped you out there.

But I'll reserve those others for you and shoot you a PM.

You can NEVER be annoying by me!

Well Center Ice usually cuts off before the postgame, so I don't think so. Darn, I wish I coulda helped you out there.

But I'll reserve those others for you and shoot you a PM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I forgot about it doing that. Thanks ESB! :) It's awesome of you to do this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I have all of the postgame taped. I dont sell tapes but if i ever get organized and find the tape I would try and make a copy

I'll take #7 #20 and Misc. Letter N.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can someone please watch tape #20 and tell me which Penguin was punching my beloved Stevens in the face at the very end of game 5 there? I'll tell you - that was one tape I would have bought... that was the start of it all for me. I'd really like to see that moment again to figure out what I saw :blush:

Can someone please watch tape #20 and tell me which Penguin was punching my beloved Stevens in the face at the very end of game 5 there?  I'll tell you - that was one tape I would have bought... that was the start of it all for me. I'd really like to see that moment again to figure out what I saw :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did Thorne and/or Clement call him Stevenson when that happened? I sort of remember something like that during some playoff game. It's still in my possession so I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days, PK>

Did Thorne and/or Clement call him Stevenson when that happened? I sort of remember something like that during some playoff game. It's still in my possession so I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days, PK>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd LOVE it if you could find out! :evil: I didn't hear any commentary - I just remember we were all laughing.. and it kept going and the guys were all awe struck and I was just thinking it wasn't that big a deal - and that I knew how he felt. It just reminded me of my sisters and me. and something clicked and then all of a sudden I was blushing inexplicably. :blush: I dont even know why! then I just sort of paid closer attention.. and then after he fought with Hinote got little heart palpitations when they ran his little blurbs and stuff :P It was neat -- every thing I wanted done Stevens took care of heeheehee! How silly! :wub::blush: He's the personification of hockey! :evil:

:o it's the last ten minutes of the last game of the series... I feel like it was the last ten seconds even :unsure: the game was kaput and the Pens were toast and this dude just kept wacking away at Stevens who didn't lift a finger just smart mouthed the guy into a frenzy.

:noclue: maybe I'm wrong .. maybe it was the end of one of the periods or something...

Edited by Pepperkorn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.