Game Thread

Weekes Head

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(insanity)Need I remind everyone this team has already lost 4 games this year! And is only up on the Rangers by 2 points! Please, one overtime win and everyone thinks that makes up for their lack of offense(/insanity)

Good win tonight for the team. They really came back and the new lines Burns put out there really seemed to have something. Did anyone else notice the lame-o 3 stars for the night?

#1 - Langs - that is obvious

#2 - Gomez - One goal but it tied it up so maybe

#3 - Giugere(or however its spelled) - He left in 1 more goal in only a few more shots and lost the game yet he played better than Broduer? I thought both goalies played well and both stopped many quality shots, so shouldn't the winning goalie get the star?

-Scott

(insanity)Need I remind everyone this team has already lost 4 games this year! And is only up on the Rangers by 2 points! Please, one overtime win and everyone thinks that makes up for their lack of offense(/insanity)

I don't understand why you think that no one knows this.

We're enjoying the win. The HOUR after it happens.

We had the game lost. Obviously we know how close we came.

We're enjoying a victory we couldn't have gotten back last year AND celebrating the guy who did it. That's all.

I don't understand why you think that no one knows this.

We're enjoying the win. The HOUR after it happens.

We had the game lost. Obviously we know how close we came.

We're enjoying a victory we couldn't have gotten back last year AND celebrating the guy who did it. That's all.

I don't know what I can do, I put the beginning part inside parentheses saying thats what an insance person would say. I also wrote a whole post about how I thought it was a good win. I thought it was pretty obvious how I felt.

-Scott

know what I can do, I put the beginning part inside parentheses saying thats what an insance person would say. I also wrote a whole post about how I thought it was a good win. I thought it was pretty obvious how I felt.

There probably shoulda been more. I thought you were quoting someone although it didn't sound like something insanity would particularly say.

I don't think it was particularly clear. Just say PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THIS, BUT IT'S BUNK or something...

Ah brylin I'd wondered who did that.. buddy of mine online was watching the Ducks broadcast, said 'someone' made an awful turnover on the PP, but never got a chance to see the replay..my first instinct was #27.

I noticed that Rafalski and Stevens had more ice time in the game.. but I suspect that was just happenstance.

Well just came back and let me tell, DIDN'T think the Devs were going to win at all....esp after Nieds gave up the puck that resulted in the SHG to give the Ducks a 2-0. But goes to show u this team can come from behind and win and Langy is just amazing right now. The first 2 periods were soooooooo boring, it was unbelieveable.

Good win for the Devs, even tho they didn't show up for the first 2 periods. Elias looked soooo lost out there and he needs someone on his line to build chemistry with (thats right, Dopita is that man GET HIM OFF WAIVERS!!)

Bergy and Little G didn't impress me much at all. Neuwy was skating his tall ass off, Madden and Langy were just amazing, Gomez was decent (except for the goal), Nieds was flying all over the place (but was his fault for the SHG), Elias was lost and needs Dopita, Brylin wasn't anything special, Jimbo had a fantastic night, Stevenson was pretty much a waste, Danton wasn't too noticeable, Stevens was ok, Dano got pushed around and looked kinda tired, Raf didn't do anything spectacular, Freezer was working his butt off to get something on the board (and got an assist), Tivo was skating all over the place, and White was pretty solid. Marty was pretty good (both goals were at the other end of the ice from where i sit and both kinda looked pretty stoppable but made acouple fantastic saves to make up for it).

Overall, Devs definitely pulled this one out of their asses but showed A LOT of heart in not giving up and they won.

Go Devils!

PS, Will post pics from the game shortly.