Was wondering if anybody knows of a

poohbear

Stanley, that is, not protective. Although I wouldn't mind one of those either. :whistling:

Seriously, I have 8x 10 cup photos of him with the cup from 2000 and 2003 but I can't find one from 95. I did find one locker room shot of him but I don't want it signed. I want to get it signed myself. :)

Here's the one I found but I haven't found it for sale anywhere else.

http://store.walloffame.net/autmarbrodph.html

Can anybody help me. :pray:

Stanley, that is, not protective.  Although I wouldn't mind one of those either.  :whistling:

Seriously, I have 8x 10 cup photos of him with the cup from 2000 and 2003 but I can't find one from 95.  I did find one locker room shot of him but I don't want it signed.  I want to get it signed myself.  :)

Here's the one I found but I haven't found it for sale anywhere else.

http://store.walloffame.net/autmarbrodph.html

Can anybody help me.  :pray:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have one of these of him in the locker room with the Cup in my big barnyard sale that is pinned atop the forum (thanks to RD or the person who did that).

Are you serious?!?!? I LOVE YOU!!!! I don't know which one it is though. Can you just mark me down for it and let me know how to pay you? :wub::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

OK, so here's what I have... the 95 Cup locker room photo is already put aside for you.

The photos are $3 each or 2 for $5. Shipping would prob be $3 (unless you went hog-wild and got a ton)

I'll try and describe the others...

--Marty in goal, he's crouching with this stick on the ice waiting for a shot (with CCM stick)

--At the top of the crease, totally focused on the puck being passed across (with Heaton stick)

--More closeup in net, helmet to pads, looking at play to the right (with CCM stick)

--Horizontal photo, weird position, left leg is bent, stick still aiming toward center ice and the puck bouncing/or just bounced off his mask cause it's still in the picture (with CCM stick)

--Older photo, pushing off on his skates while getting into position (with Sher-Wood stick)

--2000 on-ice trophy hoist horizontal

--2000 on-ice trophy hoist vertical with Ken Daneyko next to him

--8x10 Donruss Studio Portraits, pro shot hockey card of Marty in jersey holding mask. Really nice.

And I have four more in the "alternate photo set" from the 2003 Cup win. I can't break up the set, but all these photos are much less circulated than their NHL-released counterparts. Two have Marty on ice hoisting after they won and two are from the parade/celebration.

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

Thanks, ESB!  I'll probably get a few more.  Was also wondering what the bigger one was?  What was it?  16 x 20 or something?  Sorry for the hassle.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one... let me see. That's a REALLY nice shot of Marty after blocking a shot, his body and eyes are following the puck that he knocked away to the left. He still has his glove hand extended. It's with the CCM stick. You would REALLY love this one, I'm sure.

That would have to be mailed separately in a poster tube, so that shipping charge would be about $3 more.

• 1 year later...

I have no idea what that guest post was about?!? It wasn't me. :noclue:

Life size stand-up, hmmm?!? :uni: No I don't live in Jersey but I will travel for anything Marty-related. And I could meet you even!

Yeah, born on the Ides of March. "Et tu, Brute?"

Edited by poohbear

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.