1. 1. Player potential: Adrian Foster

• 80+ points
    • 70-79 points
    • 60-70 points
    • 50-60 points
    • 40-50 points
    • 30-40 points
    • around 20 or less

He has tremendous talent. Question is, can he stay healthy long enough? I know most of his injuries aside from the abdominal injuries have been minor, but still -- he does seem to get injured a lot. He's a question mark, but he's good. And from what I've seen of him, he still shows he has a lot of potential. I do question his work ethic, however.

I don't really follow devils prospects, but this part of hockey's future made me really impressed.

"All though his abdominal problems have hampered him, the belief around the hockey world is that Foster is talented enough to battle back from his injury. Before his injury, many junior hockey observers thought that Foster had more potential than AAA teammate Dany Heatley, which speaks for itself."

Too bad his injuries virtually destroyed his career.

I haven't seen him, but i think he'd be a 4th liner with power play minutes.

The Rats have played nine games, Jason.  Don't you think it's a bit early to write off the season?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking that too... but lest me be accused of going after people with an agenda :P

and if we're basing it all on this early impression you can chuck the whole team minus Parise from what I saw Sat night !!!

Nah, "burn" is pretty common...:noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a junior in highschool and never heard before in my life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, it actually IS somewhat common. I've been using it for a little while now...but it's become pretty popular the past couple years thanks to Ashton Kutcher on That 70's show. His character, Kelso, always shouts out BURN! (in his obnoxious, loud voice) after someone just got made fun of/teased/insulted/etc. :)

Nah, "burn" is pretty common...:noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a junior in highschool and never heard before in my life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, it actually IS somewhat common. I've been using it for a little while now...but it's become pretty popular the past couple years thanks to Ashton Kutcher on That 70's show. His character, Kelso, always shouts out BURN! (in his obnoxious, loud voice) after someone just got made fun of/teased/insulted/etc. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never liked that show all that much. I'd get bored half way through it. There are no good sitcoms on anymore like the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire. :angry: Oh well...