Lost

Nieuwy25

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good episode tonight.. next week looks interesting.. hairy annimal injecting sayid with something haha... what can i say.. it makes me want to tune in.

So I guess none of yas have seen the spoiler as to who clubbed Sayid? I'm sure some of you probably did or have figured it out.

If not, highlight the spoiler below if you want to know who it is:

Or you could use the installed spoiler tags :evil:

It's the French lady

I was just watching wb11 at 1:35am and a Live Links ?? commercial came on.. some sorta phone service.. not sure if its dating.. or like phone sex.. but Kate from Lost was the girl int he commercial... sorta random but since the thread was here.. i figured id pass it on :)

So I guess that French lady was so crazy at all.. i heard the qhispering voices too....she was nuts tho.

i like the golf course.. it was funny... and good idea.. u think after all this time someone would have thought about a game of hide and go seek or something for entertainment.

Next week seems interesting.. pregnant women freaking out.

I felt bad for Sayid during his story.. and was thinki9ng maybe if they ever get rescued the story can continue.. finidng out if she is alive.. ok it would only be one episode.. but still.

Yeah, I thought the golfing was a nice touch. And Sawyer's coming around!

I hope they give more of the Sayid/Nadia story. They did kind of leave it hanging. At one point he said he caused her death - then later he said he didn't know if he might one day find her . . . . so I'm not sure if she really died or not.

:noclue:

All these new issues - the French woman, her story about having to kill her son and the other guy because of *something* that *got* them, the whispering voices, all sorts of new things to think about!

That was a great episode. Where did she get all of that electrical equipment though and how was it still working after 16 years?

The golf course was fun. Good to see Hurley doing something worthwhile.

I am surprised Sayid left the picture at the crazy French woman's place.

I am disappointed there is no Lost next week!

All these new issues - the French woman, her story about having to kill her son and the other guy because of *something* that *got* them, the whispering voices, all sorts of new things to think about!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait, did she kill her son? I think she just killed her husband. I think the "others" she's talking about took her son, or so she believes.

Maybe I missed something. :noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait, did she kill her son? I think she just killed her husband. I think the "others" she's talking about took her son, or so she believes.

Maybe I missed something. :noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thought the same thing in regards to her son.. i thought she didnt kill him thats y she was asking sayiod where alex was.. cause she thought he was the others

• 2 weeks later...

That was a great twist at the end. As much as I enjoyed the psychic deal, the ending really saved the episode. It seems likely that Ethan is Alex but I am not convinced yet. I think there are more people on the Island other than the French wman and her son. I also wonder how he was able to kidnap both of them by himself. Charlie appears to be in reasonable shape and movie Claire in her condition would be hard.

Next week is another Jack-flash back episode.

Well since she was having contractions I don't think she was about to run anywhre, so he only had to deal with Charlie then he can surely catch up to her if she does happen to run.

thefuselage.com is an interesting website (the forum part)

• 2 weeks later...

January 2nd, I think.

So last night I finally got to see Episode 2. It's interesting to see early episodes through the lens of later episodes. Next week I'll get to see #3, which I also missed. Is that when they tell Kate's backstory?