World of Warcraft released tonight!

squishyx

WoW is being released in 2 hours and 15 minutes. im so excited, me and some other employee's conviced my sales manager to let us come in at midnight and purchase the game tonight rather then waiting till tommarow morning. i cant wait, im not going to sleep for a while, its just going to be school, WoW, and work.

anyone else getting the game?

Noop.

I wish they would make games like Warcraft or Starcraft. (And don't mention that piece of trash Warcraft III;I bought it the first day it came out, I played 6 levels, chucked it in the closet and it hasn't come out since).

I'm not much of one for online adventure games, though I hear that this one is 10x the game Everquest ever was.

I actually reloaded Starcraft onto my computer last weekend for nostalgia's sake...

its actually a really fun game, this is the first time im really getting into one of the MMOPRG. usually i just play a few hours at my friends. right now im a druid for the night elves. there are somethings that bother me (how all of a sudden the undead and orcs are allies against the humans and elves) and a few glitches they didnt fix, but over all its a fantastic game. and as predicted adicting as all hell ive been playing it since 2am, takes a while to install (3gb!). the cities look amazing, i mean i was expecting a capitol to be a building with maybe 2 floors and a flag. NOPE, they feel like cities, the biggest one ive made it too has a good 40 buildings in it along with other huts and suchness. and the learning curve is really quick. the only thing that frustrates me is the navigation system, or lack thereof. your compas only shows you north (not that its that had to figure out the rest but it makes referencing things like SE or SW easier. also, if you get told to go find something, your more or less on your own to find it. there are no pointers, arrows or anything, which i guess is realistic, but its annoying, especially when the characters move at real time. (it takes a good 5 minutes to job from town to town). other then that its amazing, me and my bestbuy cronies cant get enoughm im thinking about calling in sick so i can get some more hours in. incredible game.

Don- disagree with you on warcraftIII, i thought it was a great inovative game. but, long live starcraft, the greatest game ever made. i was playing it just yesterday too =)