<{CS_PRINT}> <{CS_EMAIL}>

Ya know, I've always seen this and just never thought of asking...

The last time everything was upgraded, under each news story on the front page next to make a comment, instead of images (I guess) or text links to Print or E-mail the story, it says

<{CS_PRINT}> <{CS_EMAIL}>

Is this something everyone else sees?

It's probably a template problem.  The new version probably doesn't support those variables, or they were changed to something else.

Bingo, and to fix it I have to update the entire website versions. I keep running out of time on my days off to do this. Its a bigger issue then normal because I would have to redo the graphics for the site again.

Bingo, and to fix it I have to update the entire website versions. I keep running out of time on my days off to do this. Its a bigger issue then normal because I would have to redo the graphics for the site again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't backup and re-install the graphics in IPB? What about exporting the theme or something and then re-install it?

You can't backup and re-install the graphics in IPB? What about exporting the theme or something and then re-install it?

They changed something in the CSS and you cant just upgrade parts of the template. I think Matt (the IPB programmer) took a heavy handed approach on this but oh well.