AHH!! FINALS!!

Ally

Oh, and on New Year's Eve I'm going to Ireland!  If I can just concentrate on getting my stuff over with, the three weeks after such will RULE - first Christmas, then two weeks in Ireland doing NOTHING!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I SOOOOO want to visit Ireland! The countryside, not the cities. I want to see an old castle and the Cliffs of Mohr. I want to stop in a little pub for a pint. Oh boy...time to re-read my Nora Roberts Irish trilogy. :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more or less the professor is evil.  He's a smart guy and knows his stuff, but he does't teach very well.  And the tests he makes up are just awful.  The class average for the mid-term was around 45... and yes, that's out of 100.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like the guy teaching this CIS 100 class.. nice guy can't teach the class for spit and doesn't teach Word, Access, etc till the day AFTER they are due... it was ABSURD.. then he gives you what's on the test but it's NOT ON THE TEST.. I'm getting by on pure ability the rest of the class is not so lucky (I"m getting them through the labs but that's all I can do for them since they don't take my offers to help them esp one in particular :P)

Monday: 10 page defense of Literature

Monday: 18 pages of journals due

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Done with that junk!

Finals could be worse: Final Exam Questions

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Our final for the Senior Seminar in Literature was a defense of Literature. It is quite hard to defend Literature's existence, when you think about it...

I guess this would be a bad time to mention that I am exempt from all my finals.  hehe Thank goodness for High School.

Though, I will make up for all the exempt tests over the last two years when I go to college next year!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's one of the best feelings in your academic career -- being exempt from any sort of final. Even if it's a cheesy phys ed final, if you're exempt you feel on top of the world! :D

Nahh the best feeling is effing owning your freakin finals and finally getting to come home to Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nahh the best feeling is effing owning your freakin finals and finally getting to come home to Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd rather not have to take them at all :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....me too, but I'm trying to make myself feel better! ;)

:pray::pray::pray::D:dance::joker::soap::dance::rolling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd rather not have to take them at all :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....me too, but I'm trying to make myself feel better! ;)

:pray::pray::pray::D:dance::joker::soap::dance::rolling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did your finals start yet? I know some people still have a week or so, others are currently in them. Maybe I'm lucky that I'm not returning to school until January :P

My finals started today. I had an english paper due on evolution vs. creationism, i had a physiology/nutrition final, and a calc final.

Woooooooooo I feel so much better having them done!! I just have my Chem final on Wednesday and I'm out of smelly Philly!!!!!!!

My finals started today. I had an english paper due on evolution vs. creationism, i had a physiology/nutrition final, and a calc final.

Woooooooooo I feel so much better having them done!! I just have my Chem final on Wednesday and I'm out of smelly Philly!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you live near the RW house? Hah I know, extremely random, but I was just thining about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you live near the RW house? Hah I know, extremely random, but I was just thining about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah. I live in University City which is like.... really far. I've been to the real world house. It's on Arch and 3rd, kind of near South St.

They finished filming a while ago so it's just a building, not that exciting. I'm sure you could get like a tour or something of it. I think they were doing tours in September and kids from my school went, but I didn't.

Yeah, I knew they finished filming back in like September or something (maybe August?), was just wondering if you were anywhere close to the house though.

One of my friends actually was briefly on the show (face not blurred out) during the Boston season. Not sure if you saw that season, but for one of their vacations they went to Martha's Vinyard. When they were eating at a restaurant one night, my friend and a couple of her friends were eating there too, next table over. After they were done eating some production guy came up to her and made her sign a release saying that if she appeared on the show it was all good and such. I think like only one other of her friends signed one as well, the rest got blurred out :D

Yeah, I knew they finished filming back in like September or something (maybe August?), was just wondering if you were anywhere close to the house though.

One of my friends actually was briefly on the show (face not blurred out) during the Boston season. Not sure if you saw that season, but for one of their vacations they went to Martha's Vinyard. When they were eating at a restaurant one night, my friend and a couple of her friends were eating there too, next table over. After they were done eating some production guy came up to her and made her sign a release saying that if she appeared on the show it was all good and such. I think like only one other of her friends signed one as well, the rest got blurred out :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were done filming in like beginning to middle of September.

Haha, some kid were doing a film project and they were doing Real World University City and it was really funny. I don't know... maybe it wasn't for a project, maybe they'll just play it on the Drexel channel at 3am after the Chinese ballet.

Um yeah..... (awkward silence)....... :dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A group of my friends and I were on an episode of Switched on ABC Family. I don't know if anyone here has heard of it, but basically it's a show where they take one person and switch him with another person, and they have to try to do each other's hobbies. For example a soccer player would have to try to surf, and a surfer would have to play a game of soccer or something. Anyway, we were playing hockey at Rexplex and they were taping a show there, and they needed people to be an audience for the thing the one kid had to do, so a producer dude came up to us as we were eating pizza and stuff next to the rink and we filled out some forms, watched the little thing the guy wanted us to watch, mailed the forms in, and got on national television. B )

Hah, nice!

You remember that show on MTV, MADE? There was one memorable episode with Jim, the cheerleading coach who was trying to make the fat girl into a cheerleader. Anyways, the cheerleading facility was located in New Jersey, and a few kids that went to my highschool were on the cheerleading squad (it's something like New Jersey's state cheerleaders, heh). A friend of mine was actually on the show for a good chunk, she'd be talking to the girl sometimes, showing her how to do certain stuff. You'd think she'd love the "exposure", but she's naturally a decently shy person, so she was very unused to the newfound popularity in school. :)

Just to get my 2 cents in.......I had a 35 page paper due for Islamic Law last Monday, a 45 page paper due for International Law last Wednesday, a final in Constitutional Law last Friday, and my Wills, Trusts, and Estates final was today.  So will you all quit your complaining.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno, mine does rival yours... 116 pages total this month.

I SOOOOO want to visit Ireland!  The countryside, not the cities.  I want to see an old castle and the Cliffs of Mohr.  I want to stop in a little pub for a pint.  Oh boy...time to re-read my Nora Roberts Irish trilogy.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're pretty much only going to be in the cities, but might make small excrusions outside of town... main purpose is to visit my girlfriend's family, not sightsee... buuuuut we'll do some of that too.