Your favorite...

bruins4777

shirt?

pearl jam, ben harper shirt, and hard rock cafe shirt which reads "one day there will be no borders, no boundaries, no flags, and no countries, and the only passport will be the heart", all tied

cd?

bruce springsteen "live at new york", pearl jam "east troy 2003", neil young "greendale" all tied...this will change in about a week

song?

"lost in the flood", "american skin(41 shots)", "if i should fall behind" all by bruce springsteen, this will change in a week or month...

book(non fiction)

you can't be neutral on a moving train by howard zinn

fear and loathing in las vegas

book(fiction)

brave new world tied with fahrenheit 451

movie?

fear and loathing in las vegas tied with chasing amy

dvd?

"bruce springsteen live in new york" tied with "criterion collection fear and loathing in las vegas"

random object?

this plaster rock thing that has a marijuana leaf on it

Edited by bruins4777

shirt?

i guess my ten-times too big drexel sweatshirt because it's comfy and big and i can always throw it on top of all my clothes to stay warm

cd?

houses of the holy by led zeppelin is pretty awesome

book(non fiction)

Cells and Genetics by Benjamin Cummings... just kidding

book(fiction)

lazarillo de tormes by cervantes and don quixote too!

movie?

a bronx tale, dodgeball, and pretty in pink

dvd?

napoleon dynamite?? thats my newest one at least

random object?

uhhm my bottle of shout because it cleans my clothes so well! <3

shirt?

Blood for Blood skull, Agnostic Front skulls, Misfits skull, Death by Stereo skull... I like skull shirts

cd?

Liquid Tension Experiment: Liquid Tension Experiment 2, Bad Religion: The Gray Race + The Empire Strikes First... that's recently though

song?

Liquid Tension Experiment "Acid Rain," Dream Theater "A Change of Seasons," Bad Religion "Punk Rock Song"

book(non fiction)

every Stan Fischler book, including his subway books

book(fiction)

Bohumil Hrabal: Total Fears, Closely Watched Trains, Too Loud a Solitude; Narguib Mahfouz: Miramar; Mario Vargas Llosa: The Time of the Hero

movie?

Super Troopers, Duck Soup, Modern Times, all Pink Panther, The Graduate, Dead Ringers, Exotica, Manhattan Murder Mystery... did I mention I study movies all day practically?

dvd?

I dunno, probably my Seinfeld DVD's at the moment

random object?

since bruins said "this plaster rock thing that has a marijuana leaf on it," I'll go with my bubbler

Shirt?

Linkin Park Meteora shirt i got at the concert :P

Cd?

Pearl Jam Greatest Hits

Song?

Little Green Bag / Stuck In The Middle With You....Im on a 70s kick dont as why lol

Book (Non-Fiction)?

???? couldnt pick one

Book (Fiction)?

The entire Left Behind Series / The Godfather

Movie?

Reservior Dogs / Snatch / Godfather

DVD?

Linkin Park Live in Texas / Devils 2002-2003 DVD

Random Object?

The Yellow cup sitting on my desk with my water in it lol

shirt?

My sexy slick turtleneck with my old hip-hop troup's name on it when I breakdanced for them. Although the group dyfuncted two years ago and the shirt is now starting to get holes in it.

cd?

Hmm. toughie "nevermind" - Nirvana, "Moving Melodies" - ATB, Wu-Tang Clan's first CD.

song?

"Love Buzz" - Nirvana

book(non fiction)

The Gathering Storm, Winston Churchill,

er heck the whole damn World War II History set written by Churchill

book(fiction)

Dark Force Rising - Timothy Zann

movie?

4-5 Years old: Top Gun

14-19 Years old: Boomerang tied with Swingers

dvd?

21-now: Lord of the Rings(Last was my favorite though)

random object?

Random object?? Er my car, hands down.

Edited by E-Devil

Cd?

Pearl Jam Greatest Hits

Song?

Little Green Bag / Stuck In The Middle With You....Im on a 70s kick dont as why lol

Movie?

Reservior Dogs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yay pearl jam! :clap::clap:

little green bag!!! stuck in the middle!!! Resivior Dogs, they're all related so closely. The month or so after i saw resivoir dogs, i couldn't stop listening to little green bag and stuck in the middle and a bunch of crazy 70's music. That "like a virgin" discussion at the begining was stuck in my head forever :lol:

shirt?

Blood for Blood skull, Agnostic Front skulls, Misfits skull, Death by Stereo skull... I like skull shirts

cd?

Liquid Tension Experiment: Liquid Tension Experiment 2, Bad Religion: The Gray Race + The Empire Strikes First... that's recently though

song?

Liquid Tension Experiment "Acid Rain," Dream Theater "A Change of Seasons," Bad Religion "Punk Rock Song"

book(non fiction)

every Stan Fischler book, including his subway books

book(fiction)

Bohumil Hrabal: Total Fears, Closely Watched Trains, Too Loud a Solitude; Narguib Mahfouz: Miramar; Mario Vargas Llosa: The Time of the Hero

movie?

Super Troopers, Duck Soup, Modern Times, all Pink Panther, The Graduate, Dead Ringers, Exotica, Manhattan Murder Mystery... did I mention I study movies all day practically?

dvd?

I dunno, probably my Seinfeld DVD's at the moment

random object?

since bruins said "this plaster rock thing that has a marijuana leaf on it," I'll go with my bubbler

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha. Rock on sheeps, rock on!

Shirt - napoleon Dynamite "Flippin Sweet" with nunchucks on it

CD--- still Greenwheel - SOMA holiday

Song - This is tough and there are many more than one but if i had to choose id say Fuel - Shimmer

- just never gets old for me

Book - nonfiction - Drew Barrymore Little Girl lost :) haha i probably wouldnt like it now.. but read it like 10 times when i was little

Book Fiction --- The giving tree :)

Movie - Empire Records never gets old.. but i Love oceans 11 also and Office Space

DVD - Friends

Random Object - My Lobster

Most of these probably arent all time favorites but off the top of my head they are pretty close! 'cept the lobster. thats definitely my favorite random object!

Edited by langsgirl

shirt?

My "Too Many Right Wing Christians, Not Enough Lions" T-shirt I got down in Boston. (My friend got the "Sorry, I Only Date Crack-Ho's").

cd?

Been the same for a decade - "Solace", Sarah McLachlan (did I ever tell you guys that we were born in the same hospital? :P)

song?

"Back Door Man", Sarah McLachlan

book(non fiction)

Wow. There's a bunch here on the shelf that I could never part with.

"Revolution of Hope" - Erich Fromm

"Rules for Radicals" - Saul Alinsky

"Inventing the Future" - David Suzuki

"Mierde (and the other french words you won't learn in class)"

book(fiction)

Bible

movie?

"In the Name of the Father"

"Rogers & Me"

"Wall Street"

dvd?

"ER: First Season" tied with "ER: Second Season" tied with "The Awful Truth: Season One"

random object?

iPod?

Cd?

Pearl Jam Greatest Hits

Song?

Movie?

Reservior Dogs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yay pearl jam! :clap::clap:

little green bag!!! stuck in the middle!!! Resivior Dogs, they're all related so closely. The month or so after i saw resivoir dogs, i couldn't stop listening to little green bag and stuck in the middle and a bunch of crazy 70's music. That "like a virgin" discussion at the begining was stuck in my head forever :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I LOVE Pearl Jam lol

I have listened to little green bag/stuck in the middle/i gotcha/and coconut nonstop since i watched Reservoir Dogs..........Yea the "Like A Virgin" discussion was great....." I got Tobi Chung Chang whatever coming out of my right ear and i got Madonnas big d*** coming out of my left ear" Mr. White

shirt?

The T-shirt I got from Bunghole Liquors. They have a couple of locations in Massachusetts.

cd?

Toughy.... I'm really digging "All for Nothing, Nothing for All" by the Replacements right now.

song?

"Radiation Vibe" by Fountains of Wayne kicks ass. But my all time favorite would be "(Tell Me Why) I Don't Like Mondays" by The Boomtown Rats

book(non fiction)

"The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" by Tom Wolfe

"The Lakota Way" by Joseph Marshall

book(fiction)

"The Last Go Round" by Ken Kesey

"Drop City" by TC Boyle

movie?

"Blazing Saddles"

"True Romance"

dvd?

Classic Bugs Bunny

random object?

Vote Marijuana Party Flyer

shirt--probably Brodeur jersey with the symbol covered in autographs and pins at the top, or my Hamrlik Lightning 3rd jersey

CD--Either Metallica-Kill 'Em All, Metallica-Metallica, System of a Down-System of a Down, or Rob Zombie-The Past, Present, and Future

Song--Arrogant Worms-Me Like Hockey

Book (nonfiction)--Total Hockey

Book (fiction)--The Great Gatsby

Movie--Miracle, Happy Gilmore, Dodgeball, and Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

DVD--Da Ali G Show Season 1

Random Object--was going to say my new car, but E-Devil already said car, so to be original I'll say the gigantic squashed mosquito on the door that's been there for two and a half years. :P

shirt?

The T-shirt I got from Bunghole Liquors.  They have a couple of locations in Massachusetts.

:lol: We saw one as we were heading to Salem and our whole crew just split a gut. So we ran off to the nearest drug store, bought some toilet paper, and went back and got our pictures taken holding our rolls of toilet paper. :lol:

shirt?

This random-ass Boy Scouts t-shirt my brother got maybe like ten or twelve years ago. I loved it so much that I stole it from him. Everytime I wear it he always bitches about it, yells at me that it's HIS shirt but I'm not giving it back :P

cd?

Transistor by 311. Probably my favorite album ever right there. Definitely an underrated 311 album, but it's one of the few albums where I won't skip through a song -- and there's 21 of them on that cd alone! Also gotta go with Naveed by Our Lady Peace. Another underrated album.

song?

I can't go with one, I'm sorry...

311 - Beyond the Gray Sky

Guns n Roses - November Rain

Hidden in Plain View - Same To You

Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me

Our Lady Peace - Naveed

Garbage - Vow

...all of those songs can take my breath away EVERY time.

book(non fiction)

The Encyclopedia

book(fiction)

Brave New World

movie?

The Cutting Edge. STFU!

dvd?

Saved By the Bell -- seasons 3+4

random object?

My kitty Milo!

Image119.jpg

meh now i'm bored AND snowed in :P

shirt?

Well not that I can wear it in public, but I know enough times I'd LOVE to wear my Jim Norton "Slip in a puddle of AIDS" shirt at people :evil:

if not that then one of my 2003 Devils shirts

cd?

GnR Illusion II or Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack (I love that weird mix of techno and classic in the fight/chase scenes.. can't help it :P)

song?

geesh... to pick from a hundred eh ??

Pieces by Velvet Revolver

GnR Estranged

(band formerly known as) Metallica Fade to Black and Unforgiven

Aerosmith Dream On

Queensryche Silent Lucidity

I can go on too :P

book(non fiction)

bleh... don't read any

book(fiction)

Was reading a three-book series of sequels to Terminator 2 that were better then T-3 was... I highly recommend it personally ! (if anyone cares I'll find the names)

movie?

gak :P

all things Matrix, Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back, the Live (yeah the one with Roddy Piper)... Full Metal Jacket...errr... again a zillion other movies that I can watch 150 times over !!

dvd?

Sliders Season 1 and 2 :clap:

random object?

my Stephanie McManon (enforced by the APA) Raw Deal Deck...people HATE seeing it !!!!

shirt?

1992 Pink Pop shirt that I overpaid for, but it's a fine European shirt and not a cheap U.S. cotton thing.

cd?

Liz Phair's "Exile in Guyville" and Pearl Jam official boots of the shows I've been to

song?

"Everybody Here Wants You" by Jeff Buckley

book(non fiction)

Tracy and Hepburn by Garson Kanin

book(fiction)

Nick Bantock: Griffin and Sabine trilogy

movie?

Oldie: Kind Hearts and Coronets

Mainstream: Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Indie: Magnolia

Foreign: Amelie

dvd?

Devils Stanley Cup 2003

random object?

Puck me AND my sister were hit with during Devils warmups

shirt?

Polska shirt

cd?

Pig Destroyer - Prowler in the Yard

song?

Opeth - Demon of the Fall

book(non fiction)

"Dark Sun: The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb" - Richard Rhodes

book(fiction)

LOTR Trilogy

movie?

Raiders of the Lost Ark/Temple of Doom/The Last Crusade

dvd?

Trinity and Beyond

random object?

A rock from the summit of Mauna Kea which I got when I was in Hawaii

Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me

Ooooh, a Jimmy Eat World fan. Haven't heard anything except what's on the radio. And what JEW songs they put on the radio is head and shoulders above virtually everything else that's on that medium.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really like JEW's studio work but they sound pretty below average live and look like a bunch of dorks.

JEW is an amazing studio band. I love all of their stuff. They do tend to be below average live, but not every band can put on a good live show. Some of their work is sheerly brilliant though. I absolutely LOVE the new album.

heh and yeah, they look insanely cheesy, but that's part of their gimmick -- they are the dorky emo guys who don't look good, don't get the girls, etc etc. Yet it's funny, BECAUSE of that "God I'm an ugly slob" image they DO get the girls! :P