Danton Looking For A Date? ;)

NewarkDevil5

LOL, I think it's real. But, I am pretty gullible. I guess if I was from another country and none of my "co-workers" probably didn't want to hang out with me, I might go the internet dating route instead of going to bars. What's up with his headshot though? The backround looks like the one I had in grammar school. Poor messed up guy.

...BAH Hahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Honestly, I didn't think Danton could do much else to surprise me - WOW was I wrong! MD, :puke: is right!

So... who's up for sending him some faulty responses?

"Dear Mike,

I think you play a great game of hockey. I've been your biggest fan since your days in the OHL. I can't wait to come see you play another game live. Just one question -- do you like Kool Aid?"

Hahahahaaaaaaa! This can't be serious! I think it's a prankster... hey! remember how they said Jimbo is the prankster? You don't think that.... nahhhh

I mean he DID steal Arnies socks and then hid em! Why not embarass the rookie on match.com? haha

This is funny. I want to email him just to see if he'd actually respond.

I dare someone to email him and tell him he's a great catch, then at the end be like "I'm 5'8" 250 pounds hunk of man. Can you cook me somethin, suga?" or something... that's just mean...

Probably the best line was "I can cook, clean, and bring home the money". He wanted someone who lived within 50 miles of West Orange, a non-smoker aged 18-30 (I believe), that speaks any language/any hair color/any nationality/any religion. Uhhm, it said he doesn't like many animals, he's a social drinker, he has a good sense of humor, he's honest/caring/trust worthy...uhh....damnit I can't remember anymore...Uhh...he wanted someone who could make him laugh (sarcasitc sense of humor)....uhh...I forget now...