Sign in to follow this  
Weekes Head

Is it snowing yet for you guys in NJ?

There was a hole in this storm that went through central jersey so at one point today it was snowing north, south, east, and west of Fords but not in Fords itself.

Its weird you dont have flurries RD since south of u does and i do just a few miles north of ya... you must be in a pocket

:rant:

WILL YOU STOP WITH THE SNOW WANTS PLEASE ?? :P

Some of us are working in West Orange all freaking day and would like to drive home ok and making bowling night !!! :doh1::P

*note to self... Scott gets cranky after having to reboot the machine 5 times for updates* :argh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Poo on you....I just didn't want to go to class today...even though it didn't end up starting until after my class was even over I decided to skip it anyways. Mental Health Day. :evil:

Hah that's so weird Zam, my brother said the same thing...weird because Warren is next to Morris (well, NW of Morris) and seeing as they're making this out to be a big Southern/Central Jersey storm, I'd figure WE'D get snow before you!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I heard, too, RD but it's coming down pretty steady here. I think the Farmer's Almanac had said February would be heavy with snow. Guess winter isn't ready to give up yet.

Poo on you....I just didn't want to go to class today...even though it didn't end up starting until after my class was even over I decided to skip it anyways. Mental Health Day. :evil:

How about pooing on my car sliding wayyyyy tooo far on those left turns in Kenilworth tonight... that WAS NOT FUN :P

and I took my lazy day cut excessively playing GTA 2 weeks ago :P

it's not been a fun day and now watch this crap screw me up for Sunday too :rant:

Cranky after only five reboots?

Amateur.

TWICE as I was trying to post here I was typing away the dialogue came up so fast as I hit space it TRIGGERED THE REBOOT.... that is not a fun thing :P

the $125 fo 90 minutes of work... well that made it ok till I almost crashed the car in Kennilworth on the way home !!

Heh, 5 reboots is nothing! I get up to 10 easily!

Oh and it's been snowing since at least 4 up here in Mahwah. I'm thinking of spending the night at my GF's apartment though. Nothing like being snowed in together :uni:

It's been snowing here in Philly since 10am and it hasn't stopped since. It's really just flurrying right now, but I heard its not supposed to stop until noonish tomorrow.

And still none of my classes are cancelled! :(

WE got a piddling amount of snow for all the hours it was coming down -- we're lucky if we have 3 inches... and it's all melting FAST now!

WE got a piddling amount of snow for all the hours it was coming down -- we're lucky if we have 3 inches... and it's all melting FAST now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's crappy snow, too...all powdery and such, you wouldn't even be able to get one good snowball out of it! CHEAP SNOW!

We got at least 7". The dogs sink right to the bottom and all you can see are the tips of their giant ears sticking up over the snow. I am working from home since my street was not plowed very well when I got up to leave this morning.

Man it's all melty already. Whoo New Jersey, we get snow and then it's gone.

my front walkway and 4 car driveway look as thoough we shoveled.. complete black top from the 5 or more inches we had.. just melted away i guess.. its dry too....

More snow expected Monday into Tuesday, although it is supposed to be a mix and in the mid to upper 30's so it shouldn't be too bad.

I was hoping it would snow sunday night and school would get cancelled Mon.. i start my new job monday and im really nervous ;p so a snow day would be great!

I was hoping it would snow sunday night and school would get cancelled Mon.. i start my new job monday and im really nervous ;p so a snow day would be great!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck :)

aww thanks