NJDevs Tournament Pick'Em

PeteyNice

I'd love to be involved in some tournament competition, but I don't know how this works.  Is it anything more involved than filling out a bracket?  I can't see where to log onto the group on the Yahoo Pick Em page.

I know I'm pretty new to the board, and I don't want to feel like I'm intruding.  I probably wouldn't be able to be at a computer every day during the tournament, would that be a problem?

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All you have to do is fill out a bracket and then just wait and see how you do, so it wouldn't be a problem if you can't be at a computer every day.

You need to have a Yahoo account to do it.

Go to:

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Click on "Tournament Pick 'Em"

Click "Create or Join Group"

Click "Join Existing Group"

Click "Join Private Group"

Enter the info from the first post in this thread and you'll be all set.

They give you an interactive bracket and you click the teams you think will win each game. You have until Thursday morning to make/change your picks but once the main tournament starts (the Tuesday game does not count) you can't change them any more.

Just bumping this as the Tournament starts tomorrow. You can sign up/change your picks until 11:55AM ET.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woo! I'm in too! :clap:

I will probably lose becuase I don't know thaaaaat much about College ball, but I tried! :D

I agree dr. I have been following this since '85. This is the toughest I can remember it.

So, who is ialways lose :lol: ?

I know who Wagner got the $haft is :rofl: .

Local flavor. Wish they'd have made it. Their old gym was better than the new one too. True story. Walt Frazier used to run his basketball camp at the old campus. What a cool guy. Even got some cool pics with him and the family.

Mr. Buffalo Bandits!

I picked Illinois to win. But let's go FDU!!!!! Local pride.

I went with North Carolina even though I am posotive somewhere along the lines they will lose. It has been the story all year with them. They are by the far the most talented team out there with Sean May who is an amazing rebounder. Rashad McCants looks to be a first round pick this year and Jawad Williams should be drafted too. Raymond Felton and Marvin Willaims are very good as well. They have 5 guys who average 10 plus.

They have the best team and should win but this team lost to Duke and were close to losing again and Duke had no right to be in that game. They lost to Georgia Tech in the ACC Tournament. This shouldn't be happening to a team this good.

We'll see.

Edited by devilsrule33

I think this tourney is going to be full of suprises....there are a lot of good teams out there...

Since it is the 20th Anniversary of Villanova's improbable National Title in 1985 the magic will return: Im picking Villanova to play Oklahoma State for the National Championship...but typical Philly, Oklahoma State will win the National Championship! :lol:

I have Villanova going all the way simply because if I get accepted I'm going there next year, so you gotta represent, dogg! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would've done the same... buttttt my school lost to Buffalo in the NIT. :( Hah, at least it wasn't those f-ers at Old Dominion... :angry: