Favorite Snl Skits

insanity_gallops

Well?

Personally there are way too many that I enjoy, so there's no way I can list 'em all. I'll just hit some of the ones I can think of right now.

Any John Belushi samurai skit. :lol:

The John Malkovich "Menendez Bros. on trial" skit

Any skit from the Kevin Spacey episode

Any skit from the Jim Carrey episode

The SuperFans

Two Wild and Crazy Guys

Anything Gilda Radner

Skit with Will Ferrel from episode hosted by Katie Holmes (the one where his groin gets abused....)

The Jeffries skits (mainly because Jimmy Fallon and co. can't keep a straight face)

Way too many more. :D Too bad it looks like it's in a downturn again....

I always loved the skit when Mike Myers and Nicole Kidman were sitting on the playground and Myers goes postal after he eats the chocolate...gotta love when he pulls the jungle gym out of the ground and runs away with it!

..and who couldn't love Taxi Cab Confessions?!?!?!

Anything with Chris Farley was great, and I loved Courtney Cox' monologue when Adam Sandler came out as Bruce Springsteen and they reinacted the video (...and then he just wouldn't go away :lol: )... haha

I always loved the skit when Mike Myers and Nicole Kidman were sitting on the playground and Myers goes postal after he eats the chocolate...gotta love when he pulls the jungle gym out of the ground and runs away with it!

Ever see the "Inside the Actors' Studio" epsiode where James Lipton interviewed Mike Myers and made him go through his list of characters? That one (I can't recall his name right now....) was Lipton's favorite...

That episode of IAS was brilliant.

YIKES I managed to get off-topic in an off-topic thread... :unsure:

RD- that is one of my favorite skits too. Philip the hyper hypo. " I'm a robot, I'm talking like a robot" "I love you, you know". Anything Mike Myers is excellent.

Church Chat with Fred Savage- omg him and Dana Carvey were hysterical. Fred played Enid Jr. and their guests were "the first tabloid slut of the 90's, Marla Maples" and Donald Trump, played by Phil Hartman.

The Gap girls, Farley,Spade, and Sandler are eatting and Schinider and guest host sara gilbert who play the Donut shop girls come in and they start ragging on each other. The best part is when Spade says to Christie (Farley as he is scarfing down fries) "Gee Christie, I thought you where on a diet" then Farley says (in a manly voice, grabbing Spade by the neck) "Leave alone I'm starving!!!!! LOL, you have to see it.

Celebrity Jeopardy- Trebeck and Connerey(sp) classic. Also, Ben Stiller as Tom Cruise very funny.

But...my favorite of all time is Coffee Talk with Madonna and Roseanne. "the prince of Tides was like butter"."did you see her nails???" At the end the real Barbara comes and and Linda exclaims that she can die now.

OK... I'll try to name some.

Belushi was the man! Loved Samurai Deli skit as mentioned above.

How about the Doughnuts of Champions commercial he did. LOL

Also, the time he went ballistic behind the news set with that original lady who did news :joker: . I think it was Kate something.

Loved Eddie Murphy's Mr. Robinson skit. Great takeoff on Mr. Rogers :lol: .

How can anyone forget Mike Myers and Dana Carvey as Wayne's World. LOL

Also, I think they did a hilarious "Pump You Up" skit. The funniest one I ever saw was when Schwarzenneger was a guest ;) .

Best impersonation of a president was the late Phil Hartman :( ... as Bill Clinton. That one where he's at that McDonalds running and eating people's meals is just classic!!!!!

LMAO

Also, who could forget when Kirstie Alley from Cheers was a guest host and they had those French skits where she vacationed with hubby and they started kissing/grabbing her.

Sandler and Farley. LOL

Another classic was Chris Farley "Motivational Speaker."

Talk about going beserk :evil: .

I can probably think of more but I said plenty :) .