Fantasy Baseball Season Thread

NJDevs4978

Well I might have three closers again. I doubt I'd trade Foulke or Lyon but Turnbow's gotten a win and a save in two days and has three saves since becoming the Brewer closer. I'm not sure what I'd want in a trade yet (guess it depends how my starting pitching holds up in the coming days) and I'm sure people want to see a little more from him first anyway.

Edited by Hasan4978

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I salvaged three categories from this weekend :lol:  Could have easily been 10-0 :P  Then again it could have been 5-5 or better considering I was close in another couple of categories.  Oh well, onto this week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I told you that you would be able to reel in a few points or more by Sunday...thats how it is in weekly matchups....Sat and Sun is when there is the most movement :D

..yeah i can't believe you proposed that to me.  Even though Milton bradley is one of my favorite players i felt i had to do it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like i said i donot even remember proposing it... I must have been really tired!!!

I can't believe it either!  :angry:  only kidding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should be mad... certainly was not the best trade i ever made....

or be mad that you didn't propose a trade to me last week, I was exhausted most of the week....

I didn't think it was your best deal either lol, but hey it happens when you make as many moves as you (or I) have, occasionally there are gonna be one or two clunkers. You still have a good team. I know I can have a pretty good team - if the back end of my rotation holds up.

BTW memo to RD: Rincon was the fifth player suspended for 'roids :lol: Geez, all of these guys I never heard of are the ones getting caught - and a couple of pitchers among them - and I would have never heard of Rincon either if she didn't draft him.

Edited by Hasan4978

Some of my hitters need to break slumps. I wouldn't really drop anyone cause they're all good. They're just in a funk. I kind of figured not having Bonds and Berkman would hurt eventually. I can't make many moves cause of my overDLed guys.

Two things I do need:

Another closer

Speed (Red, you took the guy I wanted)

I might be able to part with one of my SPs. I have good pitching. So, if anyone is interested in swinging a deal, please let me know.

Thanks.

I was going to trade a relief pitcher but I've decided to hang with three for a while, at least till Borowski gets back and I see what he can do. I do have two catchers red, but I doubt you want Estrada while he's hitting .250 and I don't want to trade Inge, particularly with Estrada slumping (though he did go 2-3 today).

It's getting a little tricky to find playing time for everyone on offense, even when I make the right choices I still wind up having a productive night on the bench - but better to have too much depth than none at all, I'm pretty happy with the o right now. And even the starting pitching is starting to round into form.

So I guess for once I'm standing pat :lol: