Fantasy Baseball Season Thread

NJDevs4978

Wait, I thought me and RD's trade was going to be rejected???

Since it wasnt, I have to take back something I said earlier, I have a logjam in my OF/DH and I need to clear it up. If anyone wants an OF besides Abreu on my team, fire away offers

EDIT: I prefer 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 offers. Interested in upgrading at 2B if possible, or another SP. Thanks

Edited by LOTCB

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I thought me and RD's trade was going to be rejected??? 

Since it wasnt, I have to take back something I said earlier, I have a logjam in my OF/DH and I need to clear it up.  If anyone wants an OF besides Abreu on my team, fire away offers

EDIT:  I prefer 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 offers.  Interested in upgrading at 2B if possible, or another SP.  Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just cause one person has a personal issue with the deal doesn't mean it was gonna get rejected ;) I'm glad both went through. Doubly so cause I need Buehrle more now that Schmidt's on the DL.

red your closer hasn't gotten racked cause it's only the seventh inning and Seattle's down. Unfortunately Foulke did AGAIN :argh:

And Boston comes back to win after Foulke give up four in the ninth to the Muderer's Row A's offense so I get one of the cheapest-ass wins imaginable, I'd rather have the save and better numbers but I guess I'll take that much at least :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978

Well, I'm about ready to give up on my team. Now the one thing I could rely upon, my pitching, has sucked too. I don't get it...I don't have a bad team, yet every player sucks. *sigh* At least it's still early....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well not every player, Biggio has 2 HR's in his first or second game with you :)

It does get frustrating when your top players struggle. I'd be in a heap of trouble if I didn't get lucky with my lesser-known closers (Lyon and Turnbow) and also Bedard pitchingwise. On offense, Sweeney's really had a great comeback year and saved my ass considering Manny's hitting below .250, Texiera's been cold, then hot and then cold again and Huff is off to his usual slow start.

And no you're not an eleventh-place team. You'll get wins eventually. With the way the teams have been beating each other up so far, all it'll take is a couple of good weeks for you to get back in it.

Edited by Hasan4978

Well, I'm about ready to give up on my team. Now the one thing I could rely upon, my pitching, has sucked too. I don't get it...I don't have a bad team, yet every player sucks. *sigh* At least it's still early....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RD donot give up!!! last year i was in 10th place at the end of June, my team made a run, made the playoffs w/ 8-2 week the last week, and ended up losing in the world series...

Of course I sold my soul to the dark side... are you ready to do that???

My OF/Util situation is driving me nuts! Of course Andrew Jone$ on my bench all weekend as he goes beserk LOL

I am making any of the following available:

Andrew Jones

Lyle Overbay

Hideki Matsui

I do not want a OF of their caliber in return, I would like to get either a P or a 2B upgrade.

Feel free to send offers. Thanks

Good luck finding a second baseman, there aren't that many available. That's why I figured Biggio'd be more valuable in trade than as a part-time player for me. You probably could get a starting pitcher from someone though.

I might have to trade a closer soon (and I'd probably throw in Millwood for whoever's interested), unless Borowski bombs or the Cubs make Kerry Wood a closer :lol: Then I'd stick with the pen I currently have. But if I do trade, ideally I'd like a good starting pitcher back. I could trade for an outfielder but I want to give my platoon at third outfield a chance, they did okay for me last week.

Edited by Hasan4978

:hail: ME!!! :hail:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I accepted the deal with you for Lyle Overbay, Im gonna roll the dice on Oliver Perez, I think Im just asking for trouble, but I cannot decide who to start anymore and its driving me nuts, this at least makes it easier

:hail: ME!!! :hail:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I accepted the deal with you for Lyle Overbay, Im gonna roll the dice on Oliver Perez, I think Im just asking for trouble, but I cannot decide who to start anymore and its driving me nuts, this at least makes it easier

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Works for me... Perez was my first pick and has not lived up to my expectations, I needed to trade him becuase I could not look at him on my bench anymore!!!