Trying to start a new company

njdevils783

Hey I'm just starting up my new computer company its 100% legit and im just trying to get some word of mouth out there. The company name is R&D computers and im based out of New Jersey. The website is www.computers05.com. You can IM RDComp99@aol.com or NJDevils783@aol.com with any questions. Thanks

Rob

aww who told :-p

Ive been thinking up ways to show you how i really feel :-) I hope this wasnt to bold

haha but anyway lol not like u probably remember me but how are you feeling i havent been around here lately with no hockey :-\

aww who told :-p

Ive been thinking up ways to show you how i really feel :-) I hope this wasnt to bold

haha but anyway lol not like u probably remember me but how are you feeling i havent been around here lately with no hockey :-\

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww :)

I remember you!

I have my good and bad days...the arthritis in my "good" knee is really starting to wear me down though, I'm thinking of getting that knee cleaned out during the summer, but we'll see. My right knee, on the other hand, is a whole other story. Progress is still VERY slow -- it just seems like I can't regain the muscle and strength. I've had 6 surgeries total, hopefully won't have any more for a little while now, but I know I'm headed for a total knee replacement, unfortunately. I just hope I can put that off as long as possible, but we'll see.

It sucks though, I'm headed back to the OR in May to get my tonsils and adenoids removed, I'm not looking forward to that but at least I'll feel better afterwards, eh? Still, I'm so used to getting operated on my knee, not my throat! :lol:

How've you been?

Wow your a doctors best friend huh? Hope the knee gets better but yea i know how tough it is. A friend of mine played goalie all his life and his knees are now starting to just deteriorate the pain he says in indescribable, but you wow after 6 surgeries god bless you. Arthritis runs in my family too so my parents have been taking Coral Calcium and its really helped my mother out as compared to just normal calcium but I don't know maybe it would help a little.

Me I've been ok just really busy with college lately and I was going to be graduating in may but being the overachiever I've become lol I'm going to stay and do some minors. I take the MCAT's in August so this should in all likelihood be the worst summer of my life lol and I wont even have some hockey to carry me over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.